- ሻለቃ ኃይሌ ገብረ ሥላሴ የክብር አምባሳደር ሆኖ ተሰየመ:
- ናሽናል አቪዬሽን ኮሌጅ በአዲሱ ዓመት የማስትሬት ፕሮግራሞችን ሊያስተዋውቅ ነው
- Economic Activities in Hawassa
- ንግድ ባንክ የበጀት ዓመቱ ክንውን አመርቂ መሆኑን ገለጸ
- የኢትዮጵያ መድን ድርጅት በዓመቱ ውስጥ ግማሽ ቢሊየን ብር ማትረፉን ገለፀ
- የሀዋሳ ዪኒቨርስቲ ምሩቃን ሀገር አቀፍ ፈጠራ ተሸላሚዎች
- National Technology Roadmap
- አዲሷ አለም አቀፍ የቡና ቢዝነስ ተፅዕኖ ፈጣሪ
- የ2008 , የ300 ሺሕ ብር ፈጣሪዎች
- ከመስከረም 2009 ጀምሮ በ7.5 ሚሊየን ዶላር ሰብል የማዳቀል ስራ ሊጀመር ነው
- 400 ሺሕ ሰዎችን ለመቅጠር የሚያስችሉ ፓርኮች፣ በአማራ፣ በአሮሚያ፣ በደቡብና በትግራይ ክልሎች ሊገነቡ ነው
- የሀዋሳ ዩኒቨርሲቲ 7ኛ የሆነው የበንሳ ዳዬ ካምፓስ ግንባታውን ጀመረ
- የአተት በሽታን ለመከላከል ትኩረት ሚሹ ጉዳዮች
- የመንጃ ፈቃድ አሰጣጥ ወደ ቀድሞ ቦታው ሊመለስ ነው
- አዲሱ የፌስቡክ የአይነስውራን ቴክኖሎጂ
- Tourist Facilities in Hawassa
- Ethiopian Airlines Career/Training Opportunities
- Hospitality and Hotels Ranking in Ethiopia
- Blessed Coffee Wins Start Up Africa Entrepreneurship
- Hawassa 2014 Livestock Investment Forum
- Hawassa City Background
- Amora Gedel Fish Market
- Experience Hawassa
- Foundation of Hawassa City
Hawassa 2014 Livestock Investment Forum
The USAID Agricultural Growth Program-Livestock Market Development (AGP-LMD) activity is organizing a series of regional livestock investment forums in four regions of Ethiopia (Oromia, Amhara, SNNPR, and Tigray regions). The one day forum for Hawassa is on October 7, 2014.
The objective of the forum is to connect foreign and local investors with pre-selected investee companies that have lucrative investment opportunities in dairy and meat & live animal sub-sectors. The forum aims to attract necessary investment to these value chains by building investor-investee partnerships and thereby improving the sector’s productivity and competitiveness. Government officials, executives from non-governmental organizations, chamber of commerce & sectoral associations, industry experts, foreign and local investors, and investee companies in the livestock sector will attend the forum.
In the forum:
- Selected investee companies who have been coached by the organizers will present their respective viable business plans to investors.
- Investors who have reviewed investee companies’ business plans will present their assessments and share their experiences.
- Livestock experts will present investment opportunities as well as recent market trends in the sector with a focus on the region.
- Higher government officials from relevant ministries and regional bureaus as well as other stakeholders will address the forum.
- Participants will get the chance for networking and negotiation through round table discussions.
The organizers hereby cordially invite to the forum potential foreign and local investors interested in taking advantage of the unique investment opportunities as well as investee companies in Oromia, Amhara, SNNPR, and Tigray Regions engaged in various levels of the livestock value chain. Industry experts and other stakeholders who want to address the forum are also invited to send their application.
For More Information Please Click Here