Type: Multiple Items
Dead Line: 2016-02-23
INVITATION FOR BID
Bid No. WEEMA – 05/2016
- The Water Education Economic empowerment and Medical care alliance (WEEMA International) has obtained found for “DOBOLBOL SPRING REHABLITAION, UPGRADING AND EXTENSION WORK” in Tembaro woreda, Kambata Tembaro Zone.
- WEEMA international now invites all contractors of category WWC class 5 and above with renewed license valid for the year 2016 (2008 E.C) for furnishing the necessary labor, material, Equipment and service for the construction of the said project.
- A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by interested bidder from WEEMA international head office which is located at Megenagna Metebabar building, in from of Diaspora square 3rd floor room No 317, up on submission of written application and a non refundable fee of Birr 100/ one hundred Birr/ for 7 consecutive working days starting from the date of the bid advertisement. For more detail use +251911034655.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the form of CPO of 10,000 (Ten thousand) made by the name of WEEMA international and shall remain valid for 28days after the date of bid opening. Insurance bond and bank guaranty is not acceptable.
- Submission and opening of the bid
- The dead line of bid (both qualification and financial offers independently) submission shall be on or before 3:00 pm of 7th working day form the date of the advertisement of the bid. If the seventh day is public holly day the bid is opened next working day at the same time and venue.
- One original and two copy of the qualification document shall be placed in a sealed envelope marked as “QUALIFICATION DOCUMENT: and warning “DO NOT OPEN WITH FINANCIAL OFFER” those three envelopes shall be placed in large outer envelope and wax sealed. This outer envelope shall bear the submission address and other information indicated in data sheet and be clearly marked as “TO BE OPENED ONLY IN THE PRESENCE OF TENDER COMMITTEE.
- One original and two copy of the financial offer document shall be placed in a sealed envelope marked as TH FINANCIAL OFFER DOCUMENT” and warning “DO NOT OPEN WITH TH QUALIFICAION DOCUMENT” those three envelopes shall be placed in a large outer envelope and wax sealed. This outer envelope shall bear the submission address and other information indicated in data sheet and be clearly marked as “TO BE OPENED ONLY IN THE PRESENCE OF TENDER COMMITTEE.
- In preparing the bid document bidders are expected to examine the bid data in the tender document and visiting site/work area of Dobolbole
- The qualification document will be opened at 3:30 pm of 7th calendar day from the date of the advertisement of the bid at Head office of WEEMA international.
- The validity of the bid shall be 28 days from th dat of bid opening.
- The construction of the work shall be completed within maximum of 90 calendary days from the commencement date
- It is also very important to note that the following requirements /legal status shall be fulfilled during purchase tender document and subsequently qualify for bid opening.
1. Legal status
1.1. Renew trade license for the said budget year (must meet)
1.2. Trade Registration certificate for the said budget year (must meet)
1.3. Certificate of compliance from Ministry of water, Mine and Energy (must meet)
1.4 Tax payer Registration certificate (must meet)
1.5 VAT registration certificate (must meet)
1.6. Tax clearance from concerned body for 2008 E.C. (must meet)
1.7. Registration as supplies on Federal public procurement and property administration agency (FPPPAA) (must meet)
- There is no advance payment for the works
- All documents showing the legal status of the construction company shall be submitted up on purchase of tender documents.
- WEEMA international reserves the right to reject any or all bids.