Organization: Orbis International –Ethiopia (OIE)
Dead Line: 2016-03-02
Invitation for consultancy service
Orbis International –Ethiopia (OIE) is supporting a project entitled “Eliminating Blinding Trachoma in Gamo Gofa and Segen Area people zones, Southern Ethiopia
The Project has been implementing the WHO recommended SAFE strategy to address the trachoma burden of the project area since 2006.
OIE would like to assess the magnitude of active and blinding trachoma in relation to individual and environmental risk factors and the community’s KAP on trachoma and blindness
Therefore, Orbis international – Ethiopia is seeking consultancy service to conduct
Trachoma impact survey in five districts (Bonke, Kemba, Arbaminch Zuria, Derashe and Alle) of Gamo Gofa and Segen Area Peoples Zones in SNNPRS.
The consultant must:
- Be well versed in eye care and related community based research and surveys
- Possess a minimum of second degree in ophthalmology, Public health, monitoring and evaluation or related fields
- Be familiar in producing scientific study (bio-medical or social)
- Have renewad licence and have TIN (Tax payer identification number to justify only 2% withholding tax deduction) or willing to have 30% of the overall payment retained with orbis as withholding tax and ultimately paid to the appropriate government body.
Eligible consultants /firms are kindly requested to submit their technical and financial proposals in separate envelopes within 10 working days of this announcement to the address below.
- Interested applicants can collect the detailed Terms of Reference (TOR) from Orbis international- Ethiopia office or sending e-mail request to Woinshet.Haileyesus@orbis.org.
- Winning consultant will be notified within one week of the closing date.
Orbis international –Ethiopia reserves the right to reject any or all bids and proposals.
Orbis Intrnational – Ethiopia
P.O.Box 23508 code 1000
Yeka sub city, Haile Gebreselassie Avenue, Rebecca Building 3rd floor,
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia Tel.251 11 662 0996/7, Fax: 251 11 662 0995