Type: Multiple Items
Organization: Water Aid
Dead Line: 2016-03-03
INVITATION TO BID
Supply, Transportation and installation of pipes fittings, solar powered submersible pump, Electrical submersible pump, solar panels and Accessories
Water Aid is an international development NGO based in London since 1981 and working in 26 countries in the world and working in Ethiopia since 1983. Water Aid’s aim is working through partner organizations, is to help poor people in developing countries to achieve lasting and sustainable improvements to transform lives by improving access to safe water, sanitation and hygiene practices
Water Aid Ethiopia based in Addis Ababa would like to invite potential bidders to submit their prices as well as terms and condition for the supply, transportation an installation of the pipes, fitting, solar powered submersible pump, electrical submersible pump, solar panels and accessories for the execution of its community based sustainable water Supply, Sanitation and Hygiene promotion project at Jeldu Woreda, in Oromia Regional State, which are described in detailed technical specification
Project Location: Shikute Town and Gojo Town located at 148km and 128 km, respectively from Addis Ababa
- Detailed specifications and general information for the aforementioned pipes, fittings , solar powered submersible pump electrical submersible pump, solar panels and accessories can b obtained from WAE’s front desk against a non-refundable payment of Birr 100.00 (One Hundred Birr only) during Monday through Friday, preferably from 8:30a.m – 12:30p.m. and 01:30 p.m. – 04:00 p.m.
- Bids must be accompanied with renewed trade licence for the year, suppliers List Registration certificate from ministry of finance and economic development, VAT, TIN registration certificate and other supporting letter/s concerning whether they have paid the taxations for Government and have to submit these requirement/s
- Bid must b accompanied by an acceptable bid bond amounting to two percent (2%) of the total amount offer in the form of BANK GUAENTEE (CPO) from known bank. And the CPO shall be submitted in a separate envelope
- Bidders should submit their offer in wax –sealed and stamped envelopes until Wednesday, 3 March 2016 on or before 11:00 a.m at water Aid Ethiopia office. And bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or representatives who prefer to attend at our office on the same date at 02:30 p.m.
- The complete bid document must be submitted in one original, clearly marked “ORIGINAL” and one copy also clearly marked “COPY”. In the event of any discrepancy between them the original will prevail.
- Bids must state availability in the stock and supply period. If the items are not available in the stock, period of supply must be stated clearly
- No partial bidding is allowed for the stated items
Water Aid Ethiopia
Nefassilk /Lofto Sub City, Woreda 08, House No. 1046, P.O.Box 4812
Debrezeit Road, Around Gotera Express Road Bridge
Telephone: +251 11 470 8031, Fax : +251 11 470 80 30
Addis Ababa, ETHIOPIA
Water Aid Ethiopia reserves the right to reject any or all of the bids late bids shall also be rejected