Type: Multiple Items
Organization: EECMY – DASSC-HO
Dead Line: 2016-03-01
Call for consultancy work
Project name: Water supply, Sanitation and Hygiene for increased food production in Rural Ethiopia
Implementing partner: EECMY-DASSC-SCS Branch office (Ethiopian Evangelical Church Mekane Yesus Development and Social Service commission South Central Synod Branch Office)
EECMY – DASSC-HO is inviting proposals from consultants to conduct evaluation of water supply, Sanitation and Hygiene for increased food production in Rural Ethiopia (Soro) project the TOR contains detailed information about the purpose and scope of the evaluation, which applicants should study carefully.
The composition of evaluation team has to be experts from Agriculture, water Engineer /Hydro Geologist, Social Sciences and Public /Environmental Health professionals. The Evaluation team should have the following required competence and skills
- The team must be familiar with the water, sanitation, hygiene sector and cross cutting issues
- The consultants are required to have considerable /proved experience on conducing WASH project /program evaluations that use quantitative and qualitative methodologies
- All the professionals should have ample years (more than ten years) of practical rural field work and analytical experience. And also should have significant experience in coordination, design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of programmes
- Good communications skills, Fluency in English, Ability to write clear, concise and useful reports
- Ability to manage the available time and resources and to work to tight deadlines
- Available for the whole time of the evaluation
All members of the evaluation team should have first degree and a work experience of at least ten years in their relevant fields of qualification
Time and Budget
The evaluation team is expected to complete his/her work within 30 days, including preparation, field work and report writing. The assignment is supposed to start within the third week of February, 2016 and to be finished within 30 days. The tender should include a detailed breakdown of costs, consultant fees, specification of VAT and other tax fees
- Interested bidders can buy detailed TOR from our cash office addressed below for Birr 50.00
- The participant should submit one original technical and financial proposal and one copy enclosed in a wax-sealed envelope to the office within 7/seven/ working days of this announcement
- The proposal must include details of approach and methodology details of time and costs; and full CV of the consultants including three references. Late proposals will not be accepted in any circumstances and after deadline the applicants may be contacted for additional questions.
- Proposal must b delivered to the EECMY DASSC Head office Addis Ababa Amisit kilo in front of Addis Ababa University Technology Institution at or before 2:00 p.m. on 8th working day of announcement of this invitation on newspaper. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected
- EECMY-DASSC has the right to reject the bid fully or partially
- For more information contact telephone 0912004702
The deadline for the start of the consultancy contract shall be on March 1, 2016. The successful applicant will be invited to sign a contract with EECMY DASSC. The final report should be completed by March 31, 2016.