Organization: The International Organization for Migration (IOM)
Dead Line: 2016-03-14
The International Organization for Migration (IOM) is an intergovernmental humanitarian organization established in 1951 and is committed to the principle that humane and orderly migration benefits both migrants and society.
In the framework of Bus Rental Service requirement, IOM Bids Evaluation and Awards Committee (BEAC) now invites interested bidders to submit Bid for rental service in 134 outes based in Addis Ababa, Gambella, Assosa, Jijiga and Dollo Ado offices in line with following requirements
- Renewed public Transport Service Provider License for the year 2008 E.C or 2015/16 G.C, from concerned transport authorities.
- Tax payer registration (TIN) certificate
- At least for 10 owned buses, the bidder shall submit the following documents
- Copy of valid title certificate (libre)
- Copy of comprehensive (passenger, baggage and third party) insurance policy; valid for the year 2008 E.C or 2015/16 GC
- Copy of annual technical inspection certificate (bolo) valid for the year 2008 E.C or 2015/16 G.C)
- Copy of testimonial letter, contract, PO or any verifiable reference for passenger transport service provided
- Annul audited financial statement for the year 2007 (E.C) 2014/15 GC
A complete set of Bidding Documents is available for issuance to interested service providers at IOM office, Bole Sub city, Kebele 02, Erkta Building (Behind Bole DH Geda Tower) from 1st March 2016 to 14th March 2016 during working hours. Bids shall be valid for a period of at least 180 calendar days (180cd) after submission of bids
Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be closed on 14th March 2016 at 9:00 AM and opened at 14th March 2016 at 9:30 AM at the above address in the presence of the Bidders who wish to attend.
The BEAC reserves the right to accept or reject bid, and to annul the selection process and reject all bid at any time, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected service providers