Organization: Water action
Dead Line: 2016-03-18
- Water action, invites eligible and interested bidders for the drilling and construction of one deep bore well in dema jeliwan kebele.dawo woreda, south western shoa zone of oromia regional state.
- The bid document shall be obtained from water action, heas office, located near lem hotel, in front of NOC fuel station (TEL. 251-11-6-6317 89/90) against payment of non- refundable fee of birr 200 during office hours up on presentation of registration certificate from federal ministry of finance, renewed trade license for a year’s & VAT registration certificate.
- All bids shall have a valid registration certificate from the federal ministry of water resources, the federal ministry of finance, and posse valid renewed trade license for the years, VAT registration certificate and tax payer registration certificate.
- Bidders are invited to submit financial and technical proposals of one orginal and one copy enclosed in wax-sealed enveloped and acompanined by the bids bond of 2% of the bid price in the form of CPO or bank guarantee (bid bond in any other form shall not be acceptable) to water action on or before 10 A.M local time on march 8,2016.
- The price validty of the offer and bid bond shall remain enforce for six and three months respectively.
- Bid will be closed on march 18, 2016 at 10;00 AM. Local time and opened on the same date at 10:30 AM locals time in the presence of bidders or their representative at water action, head office, located near to Lem hotel, in front NOC fuel station.
- Water action reserves the right to reject all or parts of the bid.
resource administration service