Type: Multiple Items
Dead Line: 2016-03-18
snv Netherlands development organization is working in over 38 developing countries across the world . snv’s emphasis is only poverty alleviation guided by global value proposition in agriculture, water, sanction and hygiene (WASH) and renewable energy. Snv has worked in Ethiopia since the 1970s and currently operates all over the country.
SNV-EDGET (2012-2017) aims to double the income of 65,000 dairy farming households and improve the nutritional status of children, through increased dairy production and enhanced dairy processing and marketing. EDGET operates in 51 woredas of amhara, oromia and SNNP regions. The project builds on the mass hormonal synchronization and insemination breed improvement program of the government of Ethiopia (GOE) and lessons learned from previous successful pilot dairy interventions funded by the embassy of the Netherlands (EKN). EDGET addresses the rural milk chain, improving market linkage between input suppliers, producers and their organization, and encourage the entrepreneurship of women and youth.
SNV Ethiopia would like to acquire the following service from potential and accredited providers for its dairy project EDGET.
- Preparation of leadership manual for dairy cooperatives management.
- Proper license for the specified business
- VAT registration
- Procedure for submission of proposal
- The detailed terms of reference and information can be obtained by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interested consultants/consulting companies should use the TOR outlined a above.
- All interested consulting firms should submit the technical and financial proposal. The proposals submitted should be in separate sealed envelopes marked TECHNICALSEL, or FINANCAL PROPOSAL each and starting title of the consultancy service. The subject of the service should be stated on each envelop.
- All submissions of interest should be submit in person
SNV Ethiopia office
Tracon building , kebele 01/02, in front of black lion school office phone: +251-(0) 11-1262100
Interested firms should submit a renewed business/trade license and/or Tin/tax registration certificate together with their proposals.
SNV Ethiopia reserved the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
Closing date: 18 march 2016