Type: Multiple Items
Organization: Ethiopian Petroleum Supply Enterprise (EPSE)
Dead Line: 2016-04-11
- The Ethiopian petroleum supply Enterprise invites sealed bids form eligible bidders for the supply and delivery of
1. LOT 1 … Electrical Equipment
2. LOT2 … portable electronic Gauging Devices
3. LOT3 … Multi-flash automatic flash point tester and other accessories
4. LOT4 …. Strainer
- Bidders shall submit separate bids for each of the above Lots and shall submit bids for the entire items of each LOT.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open international tendering procedures contained in the public procurement proclamation of the government of the federal democratic Republic of Ethiopia and is open to all bidders from eligible source countries.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from EPSE and inspect the bidding document at the address given below at 8(a) from : 08:00 to 12:00 hours AM and 01:00 to 05:00 hours PM
- A complete set of Bidding Documents prepared in the English language may be obtained by any interested local and foreign bidder, at the address below at 8(b) upon payment in cash, a non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 100.00 (one hundred birr only) for each LOT.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below a 8(c) at or before 11/04/2016 G.C 10 hours AM Addis Ababa time. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of ; 6,000 Birr for LOT1. 8,500 Birr for LOT2; 3,000 Birr for LOT3 and 3,000 birr for LOT4; Which shall be valid for 30 days beyond the validity date of the bid. The bid security shall be denominated in Ethiopian Birr or in the currency of the bid but shall be equivalent to that stated above and shall be in CPO or a Bank guarantee or Bank certified cheque issued by a recognized Bank established in Ethiopia. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidder’s representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 8(d) at 11/04/2016 G.C. 10:05 hours AM Addis Ababa time
- (a) Address documents may be inspected … Ground floor Room 06,
(b) Address documents will be issued from … Ground floor Room 06,
(c)Address bids must be delivered to ………….. 6th floor room no 602
(d) Address of Bid Opening …………………………… 6th floor Room No 602
At EPSE Building, Roosevelt street, 200mts on the way to AU HQ from Mexico square
- The EPSE has the right to accept or reject any or all Bids without assigning any reason
- A prospective Bidder requiring any information on the Bidding Documents can contact the procuring Entity at email@example.com in addition to the following procuring Entity’s address
Ethiopian Petroleum Supply Enterprise (EPSE)
P.O.Box 3375, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Telephone: 0115525405
Facsimile 011 551 2938 and 011 554 1905