Organization: Bank of Abyssinia S.Co
Dead Line: 2016-03-29
- Bank of Abyssinia S.Co. invites interested bidders for supply of Firewalls
- The bid will be conducted in line with the open tender procedure stipulated in the Directive of the Bank and other relevant laws of the land
- The Bid document shall obtained from procurement and property Administration department of the Bank, at the ground floor of ETMAS building which is located behind Balcha Hospital against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 50.00 (Fifty birr only) during office hours (8:00 – 12:00 a.m, 1:00 – 5:00 p.m.) upon presentation copy of Registration certificate from the Federal ministry of Finance & Economic Development, renewed Trade License for the year and VAT registration certificate
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information at the office of procurement and property Administration Department, P.O.Box 12947, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Tel. 0115 52 02 72 and 0115 52 02 66, or E-mail email@example.com
- All bids must accompanied by a bid security of birr 10,000.00 (Ten thousand) in the form of Bank Guarantee or cash payment order (C.P.O). Bid bond in any other form shall not be acceptable
- Bids shall submit in two separate envelopes: one for technical, and the other one for financial, each having one original and one copy.
- All eligibility certificates cited under No.2 should found in the original technical envelope, and must submit in the tender box before the closing date.
- Bid security should be in a separate envelope and be submitted in the tender box together with the original technical envelope
- All bids must deposit in the tender box prepared for this purpose at or before March 29, 2016 at 9:30 a.m.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders and /or their representatives who wish to attend, on March 29, 2016 at 10:00 a.m.
- Failure to comply any of the conditions from (4) to (8) above shall result in automatic rejection.
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
Bank of Abyssinia
Procurement and property
Telephone +251 011 5 52 02 66 /+251 011 5 52 02 72