Type: Multiple Items
Organization: Selam Bus Line Share company,
Dead Line: 2016-03-30
- Selam Bus line share company invites bidders for the Design, Development, Installation implementation and facility Management of GPS tracker, Fuel sensor, Automatic passenger counter and video monitoring and Documentation on Build-operator transfer (BOT) Basis.
- The complete set of the Bidding document can be obtained from Selam Bus Line share company Head Officer Room No. 25 during office hours (Monday to Saturday) upon payment of a non refundable fee of birr 200.00 (Birr two hundred only)
- Interested bidders are expected to fulfill the requirements stated here below
- Availability of Bid security
- Availability of letter of Authorization to sign the bid offers
- Bidders should have a valid and renewed trade license for the year;
- VAT registration certificate
- Selam Bus Line Sh.co. invites all interested and eligible bidders for the supply of GPS tracker, fuel sensor, Automatic passenger counter and video monitoring and Documentation. The tender remains floating from March 14, 2016 up to March 30, 2016.
- Bid opening shall be hold on March 30, 2016 2:00 PM, afternoon in the presence of bidders and legal representatives at room no. 21
- Bidders shall submit Technical and Financial document in separate sealed document
- Bids must be accompanied by a Bid security in the amount of birr 50,000.00 (Fifty Thousand birr only)
- The Bid security shall be furnished in one of the following forms
8.1. Certified cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank/
8.2. Bond issued by and /or confirmed through a recognized / reputable domestic bank
8.3. The bond issuing bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under the clause here above on the issued bond
- Selam bus line share company reserves the right to accept or reject the bid either the bid either particularly or fully as found appropriate.
Selam Bus Line Share company,
Meskel Square Finfine building, 5th /fifth/ floor
Tel. 011 554 88 00/01
Fax: 011 515 86 96
P.O.Box 101011 Addis Ababa