Type: Multiple Items
Organization: AWASH INTERNATIONAL BANK S.C
Dead Line: 2016-04-06
- Awash International Bank S.C invite wax sealed bids from eligible bidders for supply & installation work of vertical Blind (Slide curtain) for existing & New Branches, with its all accessories and including labor for one year.2
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the Directives of the Bank and other Relevant Laws of the country, and is open to all eligible bidders.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English shall be obtained from support service Directorate of Awash international Bank S.C. located at Awash Towers 10th floor room No 10-02 upon payment of non refundable fee Birr 200.00 /Two hundred/ during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM; 1:00-4:30 PM and Saturday 8:00 AM – 12:00PM) Starting from March 16, 2016 up on presentation of copy of renewed Trade license, certificate of registration, Tax clearance certification, VAT Registration certificate, TIN Registration certificate & Supplier Registration Certificate.
- Bid must be accompanied by a bid bond amount birr 10.000.00 (Ten thousand) in the form of cash payment order CPO or Bank guarantee letter from local Banks and must be addressed to “AWASH INTERNATIONAL BANK S.C”. Failure to fulfill acceptable bi security will be cause for disqualification.
- Bid document must be deposited in the bid box prepared for this purpose on or before April 6, 2016 10:00 AM in the above mentioned address.
- Bid opening shall be held at the office of support services Directorate Awash Tower 10th floor in the presence of bidders and /or their representatives, who wish to attend on April 6, 2016 at 10:30 A.M.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the office of support service Directorate Tel. 0115 57 11 07/00 84
- Failure to comply any of the conditions from item 2 to 5 above shall result in automatic rejection.
- The Bank reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
AWASH INTERNATIONAL BANK S.C.