Type: Information Technology
Organization: Bank of Abyssinia S.Co
Dead Line: 2016-04-14
Procurement Reference Number BoA- PPAD /16/2015/16
1. Bank of Abyssinia S.Co. invites interested bidders for supply of:-
a) Integrated service routers:-105
b) Switch 24 ports – managed:-105
c) UPS with Automatic voltage regulation (1000 VA – 1500VA)
d) out door wireless Antenna:-20
2. The bid will be conducted in line with the open tender procedure stipulated in the Directive of the Bank and other relevant laws of the land
3. The Bid document shall obtained starting March 20, 2016 from procurement and property Administration Department of the Bank, located at the Bole Road Africa Avenue in between Ethiopian investment Agency and Chefa Oromia Head office against depositing of a non –refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (one hundred birr only) at any Branch Bank of Abyssinia during office hours (8:00 – 12:00 a.m, 1:00 – 5:00 p.m.) up on presentation copy of registration certificate from the Federal Ministry of Finance & Economic Development, renewed Trade License for the year and VAT Registration Certificate.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information at the office of procurement and property Administration Department, P.O.Box 12947, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Tel 0115 52 02 72, and 0115 52 02 66, or E-mail email@example.com
5. All bids must accompanied by a bid security of Birr 10,000.00 (Ten thousand) in the form of Bank Guarantee or Cash Payment Order (C.P.O). Bid bond in any other form shall not be acceptable.
6. Bids shall submit in two separate envelopes: one for technical, and the other one for financial, each having one original and one copy.
7. All eligibility certificates cited under No. 2 should found in the original technical envelope, and must submit in the tender box before the closing date.
8. Bid security should be in a separate envelope and be submitted in the tender box together with th original technical envelope.
9. All bids must deposit in the tender box prepared for this purpose at or before April 14, 2016 at 9:30 a.m.
10. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders and /or their representatives who wish to attend, on April 14, 2016 at 10:00 a.m.
11. Failure to comply any of the conditions from (4) to (8) above shall result in automatic rejection
12. The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids
Bank of Abyssinia
Procurement and property Management Department
Telephone: + 251 011 552 02 66 + 251 011 552 0272