Organization: The Amhara Design & Supervision works enterprise (ADSWE)
Dead Line: 2016-04-06
The Amhara Design & Supervision works enterprise (ADSWE) invites interested and all eligible national & international bidders for the supply of consultancy service on organization structures salary & Benefits study.
- Interested bidders may purchase complete set of the tender document, against payment of non-refundable fee of Birr 50.00 (Fifty birr) from the office of ADSWE Bahir Dar, Room No. 023 during the official working hours
- Bidders shall submit relevant Renewed Trade license, VAT registration certificate, Taxpayer Identification /TIN/ certificate and other necessary copy documents
- In addition to the above stated certificates bidders must have and submit th following listd documents
- Masters degree and show in Human resource (personnel management) (at least with 5 years services)
- Masters degree and above in water engineering or relevant field of study (at least with 5 years services)
- For all qualifications at least 5 years of relevant experience of which 3 years should be in senior position in reputable /renowned/ management consultancy firm on regional or international organizations
- The firm must have a minimum of 2 (two) certificate or good performance evidence obtained from national or international similar assignments with in the last 5 years
- Experience in human resource management and organization development (OD) theory, methodology and practices.
- Bidders must have understanding and experience of working internationally, across different countries and cultures.
- Bidders must have excellent analytical skill and ability to understand and make logical and clear conclusions and recommendations from difficult/chaotic conditions. And able to take the initiative and be innovative with suggestions and recommendations.
- The consultant firm must be fluent in written and spoken English staff
- Separately sealed technical and financial bid documents, a bid bond of not less than 2% of the total bid price in a form of CPO, unconditional bank guarantee or cash and eligibility certificates shall be delivered to the office of ADSWE Bahir Dar room no. 023 on or before April 06, 2016 G.C at 2:00 PM
- Bids will be closed, opened and read in the presence of bidders or their legal reprsentatives, who choose to attend, at the mini conference room of ADSWE at 2:30 PM on the date of bid closing specified above.
- ADSWE reserves the right to reject all or part of the bid
For More Information:
Tel. 058 218 02 73
Fax 058 218 05 50/058 218 05 60
Amhara Design & Supervision works Enterprise