Organization: Abt Associtates inc. Africa IRS (AIRS) Project Ethiopia
Dead Line: 2016-04-11
Abt Associates, a major American international development company, manages the new USAID-funded Africa IRS (“Indoor Residual Spraying”) project, in 14 African countries through cost effective commodities procurement and logistics systems, access to technical expertise, and implementation of IRS. The USAID-founded Africa Indoor Residual spraying (AIRS) Project supports the President’s Malaria Initiative (PMI), as well as USAID missions and Bureaus with malaria programs outside the PMI focus countries, in planning and implementing IRS programs with the overall goal of reducing the burden of malaria in Africa by enhancing USAID’s ability to implement IRS programs on the ground through cost-effective commodities procurement and logistics systems, access to technical expertise, and implementation of IRS in countries affected by malaria.
1. Objectives of this tendering exercise
* To provide Abt Associates Africa IRS project with a well managed, efficient and reliable supply of stationery for one year as frame work agreement.
* To ensure that Abt Associates Africa IRS project receives the appropriate after sales service and support
* To continually look for ways in which the supply chain can be improved or streamlined in order to maximize the benefits to Abt Associates Africa IRS project
2. Value Statement:
Value for money is very important to Abt Associates Africa IRS project, as every additional saved money that can be used on our humanitarian and development work throughout the world. Abt Associates Africa IRS project will also consider the following aspects when choosing a preferred supplier:
- Willingness to comply to Abt associates Africa IRS project purchasing policy
- Product quality
- Availability (stocks) and reliability (speed of supply) of the stationery Materials
- Competitive prices
Interested and eligible stationery suppliers who have renewed trade license, TIN certificate and VAT registered are invited to collect the stationary items list document from Abt associates Africa IRS projct office located @ Gerji Road. Sami Building, 1st floor, Room No 105 during working hours. (2:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
The closing date for the bid request is April 11, 2016 at 10:30AM/4:30 Local time
The bids should be dropped off during working hours at our office located at sami Building 1st floor room no 105 close to imperial Hotel on Grji Road; Tel No. +251 116 294 898
Abt Associates lnc. AIRS project Ethiopia office reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.