Organization: Sidama Micro Financing Institution S.C. (SMFI S.C.)
Dead Line: 2016-04-09
Sidama Micro Financing Institution S.C. (SMFI S.C.) is one of the microfinance institutions established by the National Bank of Ethiopia’s proclamation No 46/1996. It provides credits and savings services in SNNPR sidama zone, the head office located at Hawassa.
Currently sidama Microfinancing Institution S.C. (SMFI S.C.) desires to hire consultancy to carry out overall organizational structure and salary scale. The institution wants to make entire structure evaluation related to the functions of the extisting departments and its human capital, salary scales and compensation schemes etc. The results of the evaluation are expected to come up with re-design of a new structure including creation and /or cancellation of existing departments; assigning of department specific tasks, duties and responsibilities ; pay grades and salary and compensation packages that are in line with current market demands etc. The institution wants to own a structure that possibly serves for a relatively longer period in such a way that it would be easily adjusted pertaining to the expected push factors and short term requirements in the future.
- Interested and qualified applicants can obtain the TOR from Sidama MFI head office room No 21 and at the back of St. Gebirel church Hawassa near Fenet kitifo during working hours paying a non refundable 200.00 birr within 10 working days from the date of the first announcement of this auction
- Applicants should be VAT registered, renewed their licenses, paid recent tax and at least four year relevant experience in the industry
- Bidders shall submit their technical and financial proposals at Sidama Microfinance Head office (Hawassa) in a wax sealed envelope and put it in a box prepared for this purpose and 2% bid bond of the total offer in cash, CPO or Bank Guarantee payable to sidama MFI S.C.
- The bid shall be closed on the date of April 07, 2016 at 5.00 pm
- The bid shall be opened on April 08, 2016 at 9:30 am in the presence of bidders or bidder’s legal agents at the Head office of sidama micro financing institution
Sidama Micro Financing Institution
Tel 046 220 0850/61 51 / 046 221 44 51 Mobile 09 11 76 47 55
Fax 046 220 47 04
- The institution reserves the right to accept or reject any or all proposals or cancel the bid up on any better alternative