Organization: Word Vision Ethiopia (WVE)
Dead Line: 2016-04-14
World Vision Ethiopia (WVE) would like to invite eligible and qualified cafeteria service providers who could operate the in-house cafeteria service located within its head office compound for a period of one year.
A complete set of the bidding document (TOR) could be collected by eligible bidders from WVE office on the address shown below from April 3, 2016 upto April 12, 2016 during 11:00AM to 12:0PM (5:00-6:00 Local Time) and 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM (9:00-10:00 Local Time) on working days, Monday through Friday by delivering copy of Renewed Business license, TIN, VAT and Trade Registration License Certificate and payment of a non-refundable fee of birr 50 (fifty birr)
WVE, Head office, (office number 002)
Phone: 251 116 29 33 53 / 011 6 29 10 79
Fax: 251 116 29 33 46
Bole Sub –city, AMCE – Bole Road,
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- The company should have at least 3 years of experience in providing cafeteria services
- World vision Ethiopia will supply some kitchen equipment but the company should also have the required capacity to provide unfulfilled kitchen equipment
- The company should be able to present at least three testimonials from previous clients for provision of the same service by stating their Name, Location, E-mail and phone Address, contact person, the time when the company provided the service.
- The company should be able to submit its Technical proposal as per the instruction provided in the bid document
- When required, the company must be willing to arrange onsite visit for evaluation of its company structure, personnel deployment, equipment availability, financial and service provision capacity.
- The company should provide copy of Renewed Business license, TIN, VAT, and Business Registrations certificates that have all been renewed and valid license for the current fiscal year and other authorized documents
- Bidders shall also provide bid security of Birr 3,000 (Three Thousand Birr) in the form of CPO or Bank guarantee to participate in the bid process.
Each interested company should submit its sealed Technical and Financial (one copy and one original) proposals in two separate envelopes duly marking the envelopes as “original” and “Copy” for Technical and Financial proposals. Please don’t include financial proposal in the technical proposal. The bid document must be delivered to the address above in the bid box prepared for this purpose on 14 April 2016 11:00AM to 12:00 PM (5:00 – 6:00 Local time) and not later than 12:00PM (6:00 local time); and will be opened on 14 April 2016 at 3:00 PM by Bid committee.
Qualified companies will be considered based on their responsiveness to the requirements listed above, technical and financial evaluation results. Finally the winner will be notified through the firm address and will be required to submit performance bond before entering into agreement
WVE reserves the right to accept or reject all or parts of this bid.