Organization: Word Vision Ethiopia (WVE)
Dead Line: 2016-04-14
World Vision Ethiopia (WVE) would like to invite eligible consultants who could provide consultancy service to evaluate final Evaluation of PEPFAR USAID funded PCP programme.
A complete set of the bidding document (TOR) could be collected by eligible bidders from WVE office on the address shown below during working hours 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM (5:00-6:00 Local Time) and 3:00PM to 4:00 PM (9:00-10:00 local time) on working days, Monday to Friday by delivering copy of (Renewed License, TIN, VAT and Trade Registration License) and payment of birr 50 from April 03, 2016 up to April 12, 2016.
WVE, Head Office, (office number 002)
Phone: 251 116 29 10 79; Fax: 251 116 29 33 46
Bole sub-city, AMCE – Bole Road,
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Lead consultant should have an extensive and demonstrated experience in facilitating and coordinating on Health and HIV/AIDS program closure evaluation processes; using qualitative and quantitative evaluation methods, analytical skill and interpretation of results; hold minimum of MA/MSc in public Health, Health –Economics, or realted fields.
- The consultancy firm should have proven professional experience in evaluation of similar function in recognized firms. In particular, the firm should have an extensive experience on analyzing and interpreting the results of qualitative and quantitative data as well as complimenting other data sources like case studies and success stories as well as provide excellent analytical synthesis report.
- The consultancy firm team should incorporate other professional that hold a minimum of MSc in Health and related field, Education and related field, Environmental Health and related field, statistics and related fields and etc.
- The consultancy firm should have a previous work experience on conducting meta evaluation and similar evaluation
- The CVs of the consultants should be submitted with technical proposal having their original signature.
- The company should provide TIN, VAT, and business registrations certificates that have all been renewed and valid license for the current fiscal year and other authorized documents.
Each interested company should submit its sealed Technical and financial (one copy and one original) proposals in two separate envelopes. Please do not include financial proposal in the technical proposal. The document must be delivered to the address above in the bid box prepared for purpose from 11:00AM to 12:30PM (5:00-6:00 local time) not later than 12:30 PM (6:30 local time) on April 14, 2016. Bid will be opened on April 14, 2016 at 03:00 PM by procurement committee.
Qualified consultants will be considered based on their responsiveness to the requirements listed above, technical, and financial evaluation results. Finally the winner will be notified through the firm address and will be required to submit performance bond with an amount equivalent to 10% of the total contract price before entering into agreement.
WVE reserves the right to accept or reject all or parts of the bids.