Organization: Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia Central Area office (FGAE-CAO)
Dead Line: 2016-04-25
Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia Central Area office (FGAE-CAO) would like to invite interested contractors to participate in the construction of G+3 multipurpose building locate in Adama Town next to its current model SRH clinic.
- Eligible bidders of category BC/GC-6 and above can purchase bidding document from FGAE-CAO Adama town in-front of Rift valley Hotel kebele 05 house No. 1953, upon submission of written application and non-refundable fee of 200 (Two hundred) Ethiopian Birr starting from the 1st day announcement made on the Reporter Newspaper
- Bidder has to be registered to collect “VAT” and copy of VAT certificate, trade license, registration certificate and tax clearance from regional or Federal Revenue Bureau must be attached with application and should not be missed to submit with Technical document.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open national tendering procedures contained in the public procurement proclamation of the federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia and is open to all eligible bidders. Bidders shall be registered with ministry of urban and development that have renewed their licenses for the year 2008 Ethiopian calendar.
- Bidders shall submit wax sealed one original technical and one original financial proposal and the number of copies of each proposal is 2 (two) each proposal shall be in a separate wax sealed envelope indicating original or copy, as appropriate. All technical proposals shall be in an envelope clearly marked “Technical Proposal”, and the financial proposal in one marked “Financial proposal.” The evelope containing the financial proposal shall bear a warning “DO NOT OPEN WITH THE TECHNICAL PROPOSAL.” These two envelopes, in turn, shall be in one big an outer wax sealed envelope bearing the address and information indicated in the BDS. The envelope shall be clearly marked. “DO NOT OPEN, EXCEPT IN PRESENCE OF THE TENDER COMMITTEE.” The bid security must be wax sealed separately and must put in the original technical requirement
- A complete set of bidding documents in english may be purchased by interested bidders on submission of written application indicating the projects full name to which the bidder is bidding, vat registration certificate, ministry of construction & urban development renewed registration certificate. Renewed trade license, renewed trade registration certificate, taxpayer registration certificate to the address given below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 200 only in cash starting from the first date notice viewed on the newspaper during office hours through Monday to Friday.
- The client shall not bear any responsibility for misplacement of “Technical document” in the “Financial offer documents” envelope and which result in rejection of the bidder.
- Bids must be delivered on or before 10:00 AM, on the 22th calendar day from the first announcement date and the bid (Original Technical Requirement) will be opened on the same day at 10:30 AM, in the presence of the bidders representatives who choose to attend. If the 22th day is saturady, Sunday or Holyday, the bid will be open on the next working day.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of 50,000.00 (Fifty thousands) ETB which will be payable on the first demand to client security in acceptable form of CPO or Unconditional Bank Guarantee and the bid security must address the employer. Late bids shall be rejected.
- Bidders are required to visit the site and read the bidding document and the instruction to bidders thoroughly in order to fill all the necessary details requested in the schedule
- Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia Central area office (FGAE-CAO) has the right to accept /reject any/all bid
Address:- for further information, bidding document purchase, bid delivery and opening shall be: -
Location :- FGAE-CAO Adama in front of Rift valley Hotel kebele 05 House No. 1953 Adama, Ethiopia
Tel. +251 22 1111 303 , P.O.Box 59 Fax + 251 22 1126 851,