Organization: Plan International Ethiopia
Dead Line: 2016-04-21
Plan is one of the oldest and largest international humanitarian, child-centered community development organizations without religious, political or governmental affiliation. Plan International Ethiopia has operations in Oromia, Amhara, Gambella and SNNP Regional States and Addis Ababa city Administration.
Plan International Ethiopia is seeking for competent and reliable consultants to conduct a study on the causes and consequences of child Labour in the coffee Growing and Non-coffee Growing Sectors in Ethiopia.
Requirements and documents that need to be submitted with the proposals are:
- Renewed trade license, TAX identification certificate and VAT registration certificate.
- Bid will be floated from April 06,2016 to April 21,2016 upto 05:00PM (Afternoon)
- Plan international Ethiopia reserves the right to reject all or part of the bids.
- Late submission will be rejected
- Detailed terms of reference for the consultancy work can be obtained from plan international Ethiopia, country office in hardcopy form at the following address during working hours (8:30AM-5:00PM)
Plan International Ethiopia
Gujeni Building Kirkos Sub City, Kebele 05/06/07
House No.: 1069 , P.O.Box 5696
Tel: +251 11 4670176-81: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
(In front of Lancha to the right detour 100m from the main road or behind concord Hotel)