Organization: The Bank of Abyssinia S.C (BoA
Dead Line: 2016-05-09
- The Bank of Abyssinia S.C (BoA) is planning to maintain its Dilla Branch Bank G+2 Building thus would like to invite eligible Grade 6 B/C & G/C and above contractors to engage in the whole building maintenance work
- The bid will be conducted in line with the open tender procedure stipulated in the Directive of the Bank and other relevant laws of the land.
- A complete set of the tender documents can be obtained from the Bank’s procurement and property Management office which is located at Africa Avenue in between Ethiopian Investment Agency and cheffe Oromia Head Office upon payment of non-refundable Birr 500.00 (Five hundred) by depositing at any Bank of Abyssinia Branches. Interested Bidder can collect the tender document during office hours (Monday – Friday) from 8:00-12:00 am and 1:00-4:30 pm and Saturday from 8:00-12:00am) starting from April 18, 2016 upon presenting a copy of deposit slip, renewed trade license, VAT registration certificate and TIN certificate.
- The bid must be accompanied by a bid bond amounting Birr 50,000.00 (Fifty thousand) in the form of Bank Guarantee or Cash payment order (CPO)
- Bidders must deposit sealed bid document in the bid box prepared for this purpose on or before May 9, 2016 10:00 am to the Bank’s president office (Head office situated at the Ethiopian Red cross society building around A.A stadium)
- The bid will be opened in the Board of Directors’ meeting Room of the Bank at its head office in the presence of bidders and /or their representatives (Who wish to attend the opening session) on May 9, 2016 at 10:30 am.
- Interested eligible bidders could also obtain further information from the Bank’s Engineering service Department Africa Avenue in between Ethiopian investment Agency and Cheffe Oromia Head office Tel. 011554 67 29 or 011515 0888
- Bidders shall comply with all the preconditions mentioned here in above
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject the bid either partially or fully at any time
Procurement and property Management Department
Telephone +251 011 552 02 66 +251 011 552 02