Organization: Save the children
Dead Line: 2016-05-09
Save the children is world’s leading independent non-profit organization for children
Save the children International in Ethiopia is inviting applications from eligible service providers of Freight Transportation services (Food commodity supplies), and Seeks to establish contracts/ Frame work agreements /services level Agreements for a period of 5 months.
Legally licensed companies for such service provision who are interested to bid can buy the bid documents available at Addis Ababa country office with the address stated below for a non-refundable birr 100.00 for each from April 20,2016 –May 9, 2016 during working hours
(8:30-11:40 AM and 1:00 -4:00 PM) hours from our office located at the following address: -
Save the children Ethiopia
Near Bisrate Gabriel Church
Tel 011 372 84 55 60
Please note that attaching the following documents is mandatory and non-enclosure of these leads to immediate disqualification:
- Renewed business license for the year 2008 E.C
- VAT and or TIN registration certificate
- Bid Security for 2% of bid amount in the form of CPO or bank guarantee. (Cash and insurance bond are not accepted)
- Company profile showing technical back ground previous experience, and other relevant credentials. (Indicating the type of vehicles used by your company, the number of staff at your company, pas performance record on similar service provision and other relevant credentials, etc…)
- Please note that you have to use the format supplied from our office for your price quotation
For final selection save the children can make a site visit to those recommended companies for selection criteria
An original and copy of each bid offer, in separate envelopes marked clearly Bid for freight Transportation services (Food commodity supplies)”, Bidders’ name, address and legal stamped document should be submitted in a wax sealed envelope at the office of save the children Ethiopia country office at Addis Ababa in the Tender box located at the reception office on May 10, 2016 not later before 11:30 AM.
Bids will be opened on May 10, 2016 at 2:00 P.M. at save the children international, country office – Addis Ababa in the presence of bidders or bidder’s legal representatives who choose to attend.
Save the children Ethiopia Country office reserves the right to accept or reject the whole or part of the bids.