Organization: World vision Ethiopia (WVE)
Dead Line: 2016-05-31
World vision Ethiopia (WVE) would like to invite eligible and competent consulting firm for Program Evaluation of Ephrata area program.
A complete set of bidding document (TOR) could be collected by eligible bidders from WVE office of the address shown below during working hours 11:00AM to 12:00PM (5:00-6:00Local Time) and 3:00PM to 4:00PM(9:00-10:00 Local Time) on working days, Monday to Friday by delivering copy of (Renewed Business License, TIN and VAT/TOT) and payment of birr 50 from May 22,2016 up to May 31,2016.
WVE, Head Office, (office number 002)
Phone: 251-116-29-10-79; Fax 251-116-29-33-46
Bole Sub-City, AMCE – Bole Road,
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Lead consultant should have an extensive and demonstrated experience in facilitating and coordinating evaluation processes in the sphere of development works of nongovernmental and donor (bilateral and multilateral agencies); using qualitative and quantitative evaluation method, analytical skill ad interpretation of results; old minimum of MA/MSc in Agricultural Economics, Economics, Sociology, Rural Development, Social Studies or related fields.
- The consultancy firm should have proven professional experience in evaluation of similar function in recognized firms. In particular, the firm should have an extensive experience on analyzing and interpreting the results of qualitative and quantitative data as well as complementing other data sources like case studies and success stories.
- The consultancy firm team should incorporate other professionals that hold a minimum of MSc in projects, and has an extensive experience, using qualitative and quantitative evaluation methods, analytical skill and interpretation of results.
- The CVs of the consultants should be summated with technical proposal having their original signature. The firm also required to summarize (in table) the qualification and technical engagement of each team member in the assignment.
- The bidders are required to submit the technical proposal as per the outline given in Terms of Reference.
- The company should provide TIN, VAT/TOT, and business registration certificates that have all been renewed and valid license for the current fiscal year and other authorized document in technical proposal.
Each interested company should submit its sealed technical and financial (one copy and one original) proposals in two separate envelopes duly marking the envelops as “ORIGINAL’’ and “COPY’’ for technical and financial proposals. Please do not include financial proposal in the technical proposal. The document must be delivered to the address above in the bid box prepared for this purpose from 11:00AM to 12:30PM (5:00-6:30 Local Time) not later than 12:30PM on June 02,2016. Bid will be opened on June 02, 2016 at 03:00PM by procurement committee.
Qualified consultants will be considered based on their responsiveness to the requirement listed above, technical and financial evaluation results. Finally the winner will be notified through the firm address and will be required to submit performance bond with an amount equivalent to 5% of the total contract price before entering into agreement.
WVE reserves the right to accept or reject all or parts of the bids at any time without assigning any reason or reasons whatsoever.