Organization: Madawalabu University
Dead Line: 2016-06-25
To:-ALL CONTRACTORS OF CATEGORY GC-5 or BC -4 & ABOVE WITH VALID LICENSE FOR THE CURRENT YEAR.
- The Madawalabu university have funds within the Employer’s budget to be used for the procurement of Madawalabu University Dormitory & site work (Lot-19)
- The Madawalabu University invites sealed bids from eligible bidders of GC-5 or BC -6 & above
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open National tendering procedures contained in the public procurement proclamation of the Federal Government of Ethiopia and is open to all eligible bidders.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from construction Design share company and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 7(a) from 9:00 am to 16:30 pm local time.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased as of Ginbot 18,2008 by interested eligible bidders on submission of a WRITTEN APPLICATION VAT REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE MINISTRY OF WORKS & URBAN DEVELOPMENT REGISTATION CERTIFICATE TRADE LICENSE & BID PARTICIPATION SUPPORTING LETTER at the address below at 7(b) & up on payment of a non-refundable fee Birr 2700.00
- Bids must be delivered to the address below 7(c) on or before sene 17,2008. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of Ethiopian Birr 100,000.00 payable at first demand. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ /representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 7(d) at 10:30 A.M hrs sene 17, 2008
- a) Documents may be inspected & purchased at: construction design share company, building works business unit III, Block No. 10, office No.71 (Telephone : 011 440 33 68, or 011 442 08 00 Ext. 114, 259)
- Bids must be delivered to: construction design share company, 3rd floor tender Hall on or before 10:00 A.M Sene 17, 2008.
- Address of Bid opening: Construction Design Share company, 3rd floor tender Hall on 10:30 A.M. Sene 17, 2008
- The bidder shall seal the original, Bid security and all copies of the bid in seven inner envelops i.e. (Technical proposal, Financial offer & Bid security) and one outer envelope, duly marking the inner envelope as “ORIGINAL” and for the “The Technical proposal” and “Financial offer” copies copies of documents should be photo copy of the original bid docuent. Signed & sealed standard bidding document (SBD) returned with technical proposal.
- The employer has the right to reject any or all bids.
- Partial rebate, like fixed sum and rebate on same items is not acceptable.