Organization: oromia water and mineral & Energy Bureau
Dead Line: 2016-06-20
- oromia water and mineral & Energy Bureau has invited eligible bidders for contract of civil work construction with supply & installation of pipes & fittings for Mararo sirbo phase 2 water supply project by IFB No.OWMEB LCB 15/2008 ON April 26, 2016.However, the grade level of the eligible bidders was not mentioned on the invitation and this error obliged us to re advertise the bid.
- Therefore, the OWMED now invites eligible WWC/GC 3 and above bidders for civil work construction with supply of pipes & fittings of mararo sibro Phase II water supply project as specified in the Tender Document.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and bidding documents at our office. Bole road, 7th floor room No.703 procurement work process, Tel. 011550962, Fax 011551756 and P.O.Box 8630.
- A complete set of bidding documents may be purchase by interested bidders upon presentation of renewed relevant license for 2008 E.C, registration certificate issued from ministry of water Irrigation and Energy, Vat Registration certificate and Tax Identification Number (Tin) together with written application to the above office and upon payment of non- refundable fee of Eth. Birr 400(four hundred birr only).
- Bids must be submitted to the above office on or before 20/06/2016, 12 AM and will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representative who choose to attend at 02:30 PM on the same date at 4th floor.
- Bids must be accompanied by a bid bond of 1% (one percent) of the bid amount in the form of CPO or Bank guarantee.
- The Bureau reserves the right to reject part and/or all bids.
Address: oromia water, mineral & Energy Bureau found
In oromia Region state
President office compound, Bole Road Finfine