Organization: በጉራጌ ዞን እንደጋኝ ወረዳ ትራንስፐፖርትና መንገድ ልማት ጽ/ቤት
Dead Line: 2016-02-18
IFB No. TC- 19/2008
- The Ethiopian Road constraction corporation invites sealed bids from eligible bidders having relevant professional practice for condcting detailed and economically optimized engineering design and constraction cost optimization for a design-build delivery of work of jika-mender Road Design Service.
- Interested bidder is required to submit appropriate documentary evidence that demonstrates its compliance, which shall include:The bidding document may be purchased by interested bidders from the office of the procurement team room No. 15 against payment of non-refundable fee of birr 100.00 upon presentation of valid documents mentioed under No.2 above (i-iv).
This invitation for bid is open to all interested bidders regardless of their nationality and the bid evaluation and award shall be determined in accordance with the provision indicated in the bidding document. The bidding document is prepared in English Language. The bidding procedure is two envelope system. The post-QualificationApplication and the Financial Offer should be wax sealed separately into two separate envelopes. The first envelope containing the post-Qualification application,eligibility certificates with a bid security shall be clearly marked as ‘’post qualification application’’ and the second envelope that contains the financial pffer shall be marked as ‘’submission of financial offer’’ for the Jinka-Mender Road Design Service.
- Its business trade license renewed for EFY 2008 for Road/Highway consultancy of Category Grade I from the mandated public body,
- Tax clearance certificate that states the bidder can participate in any public tender valid bidding date, VAT registration and TIN certificate,
- On-line suppliers registration certificate and
- Any relevant professional practice. Failure to submit any one of the above stated evidences may result in the rejection of the bids.
- Bids must be delivered to the procurement team office or deposited in the Tender Box situated at Room No. 15 before the closing date and time on March 4,2016 at 10:00 A.M local time.
- Bids will be opened at 10:00 A.M on March 4, 2016 in the conference Room of the Ethiopian Road constraction Corporation in the presence of bidders and/or their legal representatives who choose to attend.
- Bids must be accompanied with a Bid Security of not less than birr 100,000.00 of the total quoted amount. Bid Security should be either in a form of certiied cheque(CPO), Bank Guarantee or Unconditional Insurance Bond.
- The Ethiopian Road Constraction Corporation reserves its rights, to reject any or all bids.
- Bidder may get further information at the following address:
Ethiopian Road Constraction Corporation Procurement Team
P.O.Box8812, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Telephone Nos. 251-15-53-81-71
Ethiopian Road Constraction Corporation