Type: Information Technology
Organization: Ethiopia shipping and logistic serviceEnterprise
Dead Line: 2016-06-23
- Ethiopia shipping and logistic serviceEnterprise would like to invite interested and eligible bidders for ICT Information work for Gelan port terminal branch office upon fulfilling of the following terms and conditions.
- Bidders who engaged in the sector shall present renewed trade license, VAT registration current tax clearance certificates supplier list registration certificate and manufacturer’s Authorization letter with technical proposal.
- The bid document shall be obtained from Ethiopia shipping and logistics services Enterprise which is located on the former maritime building at 1st floor against payment of non-refundable fee of birr 200.00(two hundred birr) during office hours.
- Bid document shall be accompanied with bid bond amount not less than 2% of the total price but not greater than birr 500,000, in the name of Ethiopian shipping and logistics services Enterprises with technical proposal in the form of bank guarantee or CPO that can be valid at least 90 days after bid opening.
- Bidders shall submit finance and technical offer in separate envelopes.
- Bid document shall be submitted in the tender box of the former shipping building at 8th floor on or before June, 23, 2016 at 2:00pm and it shall be opened at 2:30pm (after noon) in the presence of bidders or their representative.
- Late bid shall not be accepted and return unopened.
- Ethiopian shipping& Logistics service Enterprise reserves the right to accept or reject the bids partially or totally.
Ethiopian shipping& Logistics service Enterprise