Type: Information Technology
Organization: Public procurement and property Disposal service
Dead Line: 2016-06-15
- The public procurement and property Disposal service (PPPDS) on behalf of Federal integrated urban Land information project office have funds with the procuring entity’s budget to be used for the procurement of satellite stereo –images for 41 small Towns selected from Oromia, Amhara, SNNP and Tigrai Regional states.
- The PPPDS invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply and delivery of services mentioned above.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open national tendring procedures contained in the public procurement and property administration proclamation of the government of the Federal democratic Republic of Ethiopia and is open to all eligible bidders.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from PPPDS and inspect the bidding document at the address given below at 8 (a) from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
- A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders at the address given below at 8 (a) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of ETB 100.00 (one hundred birr) The method of payment will be in cash
- Bid must be delivered to the Address below at 8 (b) on or before 02:00 p.m. on 15th June, 2016
- Bids must be accompanied by a bid security of ETB 80,000.00 /eighty thousand Birr/ in the form of CPO or an unconditional Bank counter guarantee from domestic commercial banks in the name of public procurement and property Disposal service
- Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 8(b) at 02:15 p.m. on 15th June 2016
- (a) Documents will be issued at Ministry of Finance and Economic cooperation. Compound No 2 block No 5, room No 114 Tel 011 1223722 /0111540524
- (b) Bids must be delivered to, and will opened at Ministry of Finance and Economic cooperation, compound No 2, PPPDS. Black No 5 first floor room no 110 PPPDS reserves the right to reject any or all bids and any items on the bid.
Public procurement and property Disposal service
Tel 011 1540524/011 12234722
ADDIS ABAB, Ethiopia
The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia Public Procurement