Organization: Oromia Agricultural Research Institution
Dead Line: 2016-06-25
To All contractors of category BC/GC-6 and Above with Renewed license valid for the current/2008 EC/year.
- Oromia Agricultural Research Institution has secured budget for the procurement of construction of stores
- Oromia Agricultural Research Institution now invites wax sealed bids from eligible bidders who are interested and capable to allocate their sufficient resource for construction of stores works for oromia Agriculture Research Institute, at Fadis which can be completed within the maximum of 360 calendar day.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open national tendering procedures contained in the public procurement proclamation of the federal Democracy Republic of Ethiopia and is open to all eligible bidders.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the address stated below. (No.8)
- The bidders shall submit two wax sealed bidding document these two document have (one original and copy) for each technical and financial document. The copy should be photo copy of the original bid document and must be sealed and marked in the same manner as original bid document; the bid security must be wax, sealed and signed separately.
- A complete set of Bidding Document in English may be purchase by interested bidding on submission of WRITTEN APPLICATION INDICATING, THE PROGECTS ON WHICH THE BIDDERS IS INTERESTED, VAT REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE, CERTIFICATE OF COMPETENCE FROM MINISTRY OF CONSTRACTION & URBAN DEVELOPMENT OR RENEWED REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE FROM OROMIA INDUSTRY AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT BUREAU, RENEWED TRADE LICENSE, RENEWED TREDE REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE, valid Tax clearance during period of bid validity from oromia Revenue Bureau, to the address given below and upon payment of nonrefundable fee of Ethiopia Birr 100.00 only in cash starting from the first date notice viewed on the newspaper during office hours through Monday to Friday.
- Bids must be delivered in the morning on or before 3:30 local time, on 21st day from the first announcement date (must be on working day) (original Technical Requirement) will be opened on the same day at 4:00 local time in the presence of the bidders representative who choose to attend.
The Finance proposal of the substantial responsive bidders (bidders who scores 70 points and above) will be opened after notice of the Technical requirement result is announced on the notice board and the bid is valid for 90 days. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of Eth. Birr 100,000.00( one hundred thousand) for project which will be payable on the first demand to client, security in acceptable from of CPO or unconditional Bank Guarantee and the bid validity, late bids shall be rejected.
8.Oromia Agricultural Research Institution HAS THE RIGHT TO ACCEPT/REJECT ANY ALL BIDS. Address: For further information, bidding document purchase, Bid delivery and opening shall be, Employer Address:-
Oromia Agricultural Research Institute (OARI) at the back of ultimate Motors Company at Procurement Finance and property Administration office
Oromia Agricultural Research Institute