Organization: Mega printing plc.
Dead Line: 2016-06-17
- Mega printing plc. Invites selected contractors of category GC/BC I for the maintenance to give unit price tender of the construction of G+11 & G+4 office Building at Africa Avenue Addis Abeba(Mega Building).
- Bidding should have construction license renewed for the current year, recent tax clearance, VAT registration certificate & TIN No.
- The company is to maintain the Internal and External Components of the building specified above and per the Instructions, specification and Bill of quantities to be supplied by the employer.
- Tender document for the project may be obtained from the head office of mega printing PLC office room No.103 upon payment of Birr 200.00(two hundred birr).
- Required for clarification on the technical part of the bid can be forwarded to mega printing PLC Tel:0115514524/0115533440 P.O.Box 18953.
- Wax sealed envelope containing tender for furnishing all labor, equipment, material, and for performing and completing all works as illustrated and described in the tender document should be deposited in the office of the mega printing PLC on or before 17 June 2016, 14:00 local time and will be publicly opened in the presence of interested bidders or their representative at 14:30 on the same day at the head office of mega printing plc, in office room No. 110.
- The envelope shall be submitted as follows:
7.1. A separate envelope sealed and marked ‘’TENDER BOND’’ carrying the bid bond amount and letter of introduction not mentioning the tender amount.
7.2. A second envelope sealed and marked ‘’ORIGIONAL TENDER DOCUMENT’’ carrying the original of the document.
7.3. A third envelope sealed and marked ‘’COPY OF TENDER DOCUMENT’’ carrying the copy of the document. All envelopes shall be inserted in a bigger and sealed envelope
7.4. All envelops shall be bear the following reference ‘’TENDER FOR THE MAINTENANCE OF MEGA Head office Building’’ at Africa Avenue Addis Abeba.
8.Bidders are required to submit tender security 2% of the total bid amount in form of CPO or bank guarantees in the name of mega printing PLC & also bidders are advised to read the instructions before filling in their bids.
9.The succession Bidder will be required to furnish a performance bond in the sum not less than 10% of the total sum of contract.
10.Mega printing plc, reserves the right to reject any or all tenders without giving reason for.
MEGA PRINTING LIMITED COMPANY