Organization: British council Ethiopia
Dead Line: 2016-06-24
British council Ethiopia therefore invites interested service providers to submit a tender for: “Development of a delivery proposal for accelerated improvements in the quality of education across the education sector in Ethiopia” in accordance with the Request for proposal (RFP) Pack available from British council’s e-Tendering portal hosted at https://in-tendhost.co.uk/britishcouncil
The following Bid Pack is available to down load from the portal:
List of Annexes forming part of the RFP
- RFP – Request for proposal bid document
- Terms and conditions of contract
- Supplier Response
- Pricing Approach
It is expected that the consulting firm will designate a team leader for this assignment. Both the consulting firm and the team leader are expected to have the following essential qualifications and experience
- The service provider should have extensive experience and a strong track record delivering similar delivery focused initiatives (for example setting up Delivery units to facilitate government reforms)
- Ideally this will include experience implementing this type of approach in the education sector, but experience in other sectors may also be relevant
- The service provider should be able to demonstrate experience and effectiveness of working with stakeholders at the highest levels of government.
The team leader will need to exhibit the following:
- Strong problem solving skills and use of a range of frameworks and tools to uncover issues and quickly develop solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication and influencing skills, and the ability to quickly build trust and strong collaborative relation ships with government officials
- Experience in managing and leading rapid transformation in either the private or government sector, ideally with experience in the education sector.
- High level expertise in education in a developing country context
- A high level of drive and enthusiasm for the work, and a willingness to persevere through challenges
- Technical skills in project management, planning, data analysis, reporting, developing effective communications and understanding trends and evidence
Instructions to service suppliers
- Proposals must be submitted via the British council’s e-tendering portal hosted at htt://in-tendhost.co.uk/britishcouncil
- Tenders must be received by 16:00 UK time, on 24 June 2016 and be valid for 3 months. Tenders submitted after the due time and date will not be accepted