Type: Multiple Items
Organization: Ethiopian Steel PLC
Dead Line: 2016-06-16
Ethiopian Steel PLC is a multinational company involved in manufacturing of roofing & allied products. Our company is located in Addis Ababa, Akaki Kality sub city, Woreda 2, House No. 0707 next to UNISA on the way to Debre Zeit in front of Michael church.
We are looking for a Licensed and experienced canteen service provider to our staff/ employees working at the head office.
Accordingly, any candidate or company who fulfill the following requirements can participate in the bid:
- Capable to provide lunch and tea/coffee to staffs in the same compound in two canteens (Management canteen & staff canteen) to 60 workers /day on average.
- In the canteen for the management, Indian dishes and other Ethiopian dishes are served in most cases without meat products. In staff canteen, workers are always served with meet products except on Wednesday and Friday or seasonal fasting times.
- We are usually running day shift and only sometimes night shift, where dinner for some employees may be required
- The company is providing two canteens with necessary furniture, chairs, tables and utensils, sanitary items minus clearners.
- The company is also providing water, electric power, cooking equipment’s except cylinder gas and pays bills for such utilities.
- The service provider is required to purchase and transport all edible food and soft drinks by his/her own and employee his/her own cookers, and waitresses
- The dish –price could be made either per person/day or could be agreed in a lump sum per month, or alternatively submitted.
- So, interested bidders are requested to submit the following to the head office before June 16, 2016
- Renewed relevant LIcense for such provision & evidence of good performance if any,
- Profile of the bidder, with proposal of conditions for agreement
- Price list per person/day for the two canteens or/and alternatively in a lump sum per month
- For additional information call: +251 114342720 or 251 114341940
When it is requires, the company’s right to cancel the bid is fully reserved