Type: Building Materials
Organization: Ethiopian insurance corporation (EIC)
Dead Line: 2016-07-13
- Ethiopian insurance corporation (EIC) has budget to be used for the procurement of EIC Data Centers Aluminum Partition and Security Doors Implementation Project at Ethiopian Insurance corporation Head Office and district branches in Addis Ababa
- Ethiopian Insurance Corporation invites wax-sealed bid from eligible bidders furnishing the necessary labor, material and equipment for the construction of EIC Data centers Aluminum Partition and Security Doors Implementation project work.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with open National Tendering Procedures contained in the public procurement proclamation of the Federal Government of Ethiopia and Public Financial Enterprise Agency Purchasing Manual
- The bid is open to all eligible bidders
- All interested eligible bidders are required to submit renewed license for the current year, VAT registration certificate, taxpayer registration certificate, tax clearance and proof of their up to date registration certificate, taxpayer registration certificate, tax clearance and proof of their up to date registration certificate from Ministry of Infrastructure Development and Trade Bureau at the place of registration GC/BC 6 and above
- A complete set of bidding documents can be purchased staring from 1st day announcement by any interested eligible bidder on submission of a written application and bidder legal status documents to the office of Ethiopian Insurance corporation property and Building Administration Team 1st floor Room No. 107, Tel. +251 11 551 70 75 Addis Ababa upon payment of non-refundable fee Birr 150 (one Hundred fifty) for the document
- Bidders may obtain further information from, and inspect the bidding documents at the above address.
- Bid shall be valid to a period of 120 days after bid opening and must be accompanied by a bid security of Ethiopian Birr 20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand) and shall be delivered to Ethiopian Insurance Corporation 1st floor Room No. 107 on o before 2:00 pm and on 13th of July, 2016
- The bid security shall, at the bidder’s option, be in the form of a certified cheque or bank guarantee by and an Ethiopian Bank. The format of the bid security should be in accordance with the form of bid security included in section 4, bidding forms or another form acceptable to the employer. Bid security shall be valid for 28 days beyond the validity of the bid.
- Technical Document and bid bond will be opened in the presence of that bidder’s or their legal representative on the same day at 2:30 pm at Ethiopian Insurance Corporation Head Office, 1st floor Higher Purchasing committee Room.
- Bidders are instructed to submit one “Original” and one “Photo copy” of technical and financial proposals, in separate envelope each.
- The client will not accept rebates from selected work items. If bidder wants to give rebate it must be from the total sum.
- The employer reserves the right to reject any of all bids
- The employer reserves the right to cancel some lots or sections, or work items from the total work or all works.
Bidders are instructed to fill, sign and seal all the forms of the bid documents. The Bidders shall seal the original, Bid security and all copies of the bid in four inner envelops i.e (Technical proposal (Original and copy), Financial offer & Bid security) and outer envelope. Duly marking the inner envelopes as “ORIGINAL” and “COPY”. Copy of documents should be photo copy of the original bid document. Failure to do so will result in automatic rejection from the tender.
All bids must include value Added Tax (VAT) on the summary of the bid price
Partial rebate like fixed sub and rebate on some items is not acceptable
ETHIOPIAN INSURANCE CORPORATION