Type: Accounting / Audit
Organization: The Ethiopian Institute of Agricultural Research (EIAR)
Dead Line: 2016-07-28
To all contractors of category GC/BC class 5 and above with valid trade license and construction license for the year /2008 E.C
- The Ethiopian Institute of Agricultural Research (EIAR) invites wax sealed bids for eligible bidders for furnishing the necessary labor, material, & equipment and service for construction of office Building at Assosa Agricultural Research center.
- Domestic contractors are required to submit VAT registration certificate, and proof of their up to date registration certificates from Ministry of works and urban Development and Trade Bureau at the place of registration for GC/BC class 5 and above
- The construction works shall be completed within two hundred forty calendar days (240)
- A complete Bidding document can be purchased at
Ethiopian Institute of Agricultural Research
Finance Procurement & Property Directorate
Tel. 011 645 93 34
Fax : - 251 011 662 39 53 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
And up on payment of non-refundable fee of Birr: 500.00 /Five Hundred/ for the Bidding document
- Bid shall be valid for a period of 90 days after bid opening an must be accompanied by bid security of Birr 30,000 (Thirty Thousand) which shall be delivered-to the Ethiopian Institute of Agricultural Research on the 30th days before 12:00 AM from the 1st issuance date of the bid on the Ethiopian Herald.
- The bid security shall, at the bidder’s option, be the form of a certified cheque or payable order, bank draft, letter of credit, or an unconditional bank guarantee. The format of the bid security should be in accordance with the form of bid security included in section 4, bidding forms of another form acceptable to the Employer. Bid security shall be valid for 28 days beyond the validity of the bid.
- Bids will be opened on the same date at 2:00 P.M in the conference Hall of the Ethiopian Institute of Agricultural Research (EIAR) in the presence of the bidders or their representatives.
- Bidders may obtain further information concerning the bidding documents from the above address
- Bidders are instructed to submit one original and one photocopy of their bid documents & to fill, sign an seal all the forms of the bid documents. All bids must include value added tax (VAT) on the summary of the bid price.
- The Ethiopian Institute of Agricultural Research (EIAR) reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids
Ethiopian Institute of Agricultural Research (EIAR)
Tel. 011 646 26 33 Ext. 278 or 225, 011 645 93 34
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia