Organization: Ethiopian textile Industry Development Institute
Dead Line: 2016-07-20
Ethiopian textile Industry Development Institute Invites all interested and eligible bidders for the purchase, of consulting firm for the Ethiopian Irrigated cotton farming Area of Expansion Program.
- Bid documents can be obtained from Ethiopian Textile Industry Development Institute, Room no 204 during office hours against a non refundable payment of Birr 500 from the third date of the issuance of this bid on the Ethiopian Herald.
- Bids should be submitted along with a bid bon in the form of CPO or Bank Guarantee through commercial bank of Ethiopia in the name of Ethiopian Textile industry Development Institute, to be Valid for 120 days beyond the validity of the Bid
- The Bid shall remain valid for a period of 120 days after the date of the Bid opening
- Bidders should submit their offer in sealed envelope as per the instruction to the bid before the closing date of the tender that is 45 days up to 10:00 AM after the first announcement of this Bid on the Ethiopian Herald.
- Bid shall be opened at Ethiopian Textile Industry Development Institute in the presence of bidders or their legal representatives, at 10:15 AM of the same day. If the opening day of the bid falls out of a working day and hour of the company, it would be postponed to the next working day at 10:15 AM
- Ethiopian Textile industry Development Institute reserves all rights to accept or reject any or all Bids
Ethiopian Textile industry Development Institute Kality Debre Zeyit Road Forwarded usual name
(Maseltegan) or Water work Enterprise on the Right inside 1.5 km, near Ethiopian Leather
Industry Development Institute.
Tel. +251 011 439 50 07 +251 011 439 06 67, +251 011 439 20 10 Fax 011 439 50 03/011 439 50 19
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia