Organization: The Bank of Abyssinia (BoA) S.C
Dead Line: 2016-07-12
- The Bank of Abyssinia (BoA) S.C. invites interested bidders who could supply POS Machins
- Details of the information can be found in the Response of proposal (RFP)
- The Bid will be conducted in line with the open tender procedure stipulated in the Directive of the Bank and other all relevant laws of the land.
- Interested bidders can collect from June 27, 2016 from property and facility management Department of the Bank, located at the Bole Road Africa Avenue in between Ethiopian investment Agency and Chefe Oromia Head Office depositing a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (one Hundred Birr) during office hours (8:00 – 12:00 a.m. and 1:00 -5:00 p.m.), and by presenting a copy of Registration certificate from the Federal Ministry of Finance and Economic Development, renewed Trade License for the year and VAT Registration certificate.
- All Bids must accompanied by a bid security of Birr 25,000.00 (Twenty Five Birr) in the form of Bank Guarantee or cash payment order (CPO). Bid bond in any other form shall not be acceptable
- All Bid documents responded by bidders shall be arranged and submitted using separate envelopes in the tender box before the closing date as per the procedure of instruction to Bidders in the RFP.
- All Bids must be deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose at the property and facility Management Department of the Bank, (its address is indicted above under No. 4) on or before July 12, 2016 at 10:00 a.m.
- Bids will be opened on July 12, 2016 at 10:30 in the presence of Bidders and /or their representatives who wish to attend the event.
- Failure to comply with any of the conditions listed from 4 to 6 above shall result in automatic rejection from the Bid process
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all Bids at any time in the Bid process
Bank of Abssinia (BoA)
Property and facility Management Department
Telephone – 0118332379