Type: Multiple Items
Organization: The Ethiopian Electric Utility
Dead Line: 2016-08-18
- The Ethiopian Electric Utility (EEU) has decided to Electrify Bole Arabsa Condominium project
- EEU intends to outsource to the Local contractors/firms or voluntarily formed joint ventures for the construction of 10600m of laying 15kv underground cables lines, laying low voltage cables 61895m, installing compact transformer with capacity 1250KVA No. 50 and 800KVA No. = 12 and 630KVA No =3, H.T out door termination 3*120 UG 6 points including each phase and H.T cables indoor termination 3*120 = 130 points including each phase and Fixing 194 distribution pillar including earth ling system and construct 3km 15KV overhead double line with 2x3xAAC95mm2.
- Prequalification of contractors will be based on their technical capacity and financial capabilities
- Contract price is in FLAT RATE scheme, which is predetermined by EEU.
- Prequalification is open to all local contractors who has valid certificate of Grade 5 (or higher) for Electro Mechanical works, valid tax certificate and VAT registration certificate.
- Applicants may obtain prequalification documents paying for a non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 800 (Eight Hundred Birr only) from the following address. Ethiopian Electric Utility (EEU) Condominium Electrification program Procurement, Finance and Administration office Arat kilo, In front of Menilik II preparatory school, 1st floor Tel 011 126 68 35 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- The prequalification Application should be submitted up to August 18, 2016 before 5:00 pm. To the above mentioned address.
- The Ethiopian Electric utility reserves the right to reject partially or fully the invitation for prequalification