Type: Multiple Items
Organization: Q/Dahar College
Dead Line: 2016-08-25
1. The Somali Regional State, Q/Dahar College of Teacher Education now invites sealed bid documents from eligible bidders for the supply of dry foods and inputs for its trainers listed below for Regular program.
1) Lot I. Cereals and other edible items
2) Lot II. Vegetables
3) Lot III. Milk, Egg and Meat
4) Lot IV. Bread
2. A complete set of bidding document for the provision of dry food items can be purchased by legal and interested bidders up on payment of a non-refundable fee of birr 200 (Two hundred birr) per each lot from the college finance and logistic sub-process office within 20 (Twenty) working days of the first appearance of this announcement during the official working hours.
3. Interested and eligible bidders may obtain further information from the college finance and logistic sub-process office.
4. All bids must be accompanied by a security of 1% of the bid amount in the form of insurance, bank guarantee or CPO and submitted before the closing date.
5. Bids shall be submitted to Qabridahar College of Teacher Education, finance and Logistics sub-process office, at any official working hours on or before the 20th date after the appearance of the announcement
6. Bidders are required to submit copies of their business license renewed for the current fiscal year.
7. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives on the 20th day of the appearance of the announcement at the college multi-purpose hall at 5:00 Pm in the presence of Somali Region BOFED procurement staff. If the 20th day is not working day, the bid shall be opened on the next day at the same time.
8. The original & copy of the bid document shall be signed and sealed in all pages by the bidders
9. Bidders should submit one original & one copy of the bid document with separately sealed envelopes
10. The college reserves the right to reject any or all bids