Type: Laboratory Equipments & Chemic
Organization: Jijiga University
Dead Line: 2016-08-17
The Jijiga University needs to purchase Hydraulic Equipment and Laboratory chemicals by open bid tendering procurement Reference number: JJU/NCB/002/2009 E.C
- The Jijiga University has fund for the procurement of Lot
1: Hydraulic Equipment Lot 2: Laboratory Chemicals
- The Jijiga University invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply and delivery of Lot 1; Hydraulic Equipment. Lot 2: Laboratory Chemicals
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the public procurement proclamation of the Government of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia and is open to all bidders who fulfill The following Documents 1. Renewed Business License 2. Vat Certificate 3. Supplier List certificate 4. Tin number and other mandatory documents
- Any quarries can be forwarded to the procuring entity Tel: 09 16 66 66 60 Fax 025 7752772
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders at the JJU Procurement of a non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 200 (two hundred). The method of payment will be in cash. The document will be sent by (in person or by their representative). No liability will be accepted for loss or late delivery.
- Eligible bidders required to submit Technical and Financial proposal separately
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of Ethiopian Birr for lot 1: 500,000 for lot 2 100,000. Late bids shall be rejected
- Bids Must be delivered to jijiga university at the 21st day as of the bid is issued on The Ethiopian Herald Newspaper at 10:00 Am in the morning.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders representatives who choose to attend at JJU Senate hall at the 21st day as of the bid is issued on The Ethiopian Herald Newspaper at 10:30 Am in the morning
- Jigjiga University reserves the right to reject any bid or all bids
N.B if the bid opening date is not a working day, the bid will be open on the next working day.