Organization: Jigjiga University
Dead Line: 2016-08-27
1. JJU (Jigjiga University) now invites wax sealed bids from eligible bidders for furnishing the necessary material, labour and equipment for the construction and completion of Lot : C-6
* Construction of Storm water drainage
2. To buy documents, the bidder have to present application letter, original Registration certificate from the Federal Ministry of Urban Development and Construction, supplier Certificate of Registration from the Federal Ministry of Finance and Economic, Development /Bureau of Finance and Economic Development, valid Business /Trade License in construction, Tax clearance certificate, VAT registration certificate and Tin Registration.
3. Eligible bidders are required to submit Technical and Financial proposals
4. A complete set of documents, in English may be purchased by any interested eligible bidder against non-refundable fee of birr 500 (five Hundred birr) at: Jigjiga University, office of the procurement, Tel. 025 775 2766, P.O.Box 1020 Jigjiga, Ethiopia
5. Any quarries can be forwarded to the procuring entity Tel: 0911 748314, Fax: 025 775 2772
6. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the form of certified payment order (CPO) or a Bank Guarantee of amount 500,000 Birr /five hundred thousand birr/
7. Bids must be delivered to Jigijiga university at the 31st day as of the bid is issued on The Ethiopian Herald Newspaper at 10:00 AM in the presence of the bidders or their authorized representatives who choose to attend the bid opening ceremony at the Senate Hall of Jigjiga University, at the 31st day as of the bid is issued on The Ethiopian Herald Newspaper at 10:30 Am in the morning.
8. Bids shall be valid for 90 days after bid opening
9. The financial proposal of the bidders who pass the qualification criteria shall be opened in the presence of the bidders who choose to attend on the date to be announced by the employer.
10. JJU reserves the right to accept or reject any or all of the bids
N.B. It’s strictly not allowed to complete this bid, for a Bidder which has currently a project in the Jigjiga University
If the bid opening ceremony date is not a working day, the bid opening date will be next working day.