Organization: BBC MEDIA ACTION
Dead Line: 2016-02-16
BBC MEDIA ACTION
BBC Media Action media and communications to reduce poverty as a force for positive social change. To achieve. to achieve this, the BBC media action partners with civil society, local media and government to:
- Produce creative programmers in multi-media formats, based on robust research, which inform and engage audiences around a round key development issues.
- Strengthen the media sector through building professional capacity and infrastructure.
To accommodate growth in the size of its staff, BBC Media Action plans to build anew meeting room in its parking area, using some of the existing infrastructure of the building (50% wall and 100% roof).BBC Media Action has already put together the architectural drawing and material specs to do this, and is now inviting companies interested in providing the construction work itself to bid for the project.
The required lists of works are as follows:
- Floor work
- Paint work
- Aluminum work
- Electrical work
- Glazing work
The organization invites wax-sealed bids from eligible and competent bidders. Bidders should came to the office and collect a copy of both the architectural drawings and the bill of quantity (BOQ)
Technical and financial bids should include:
- Any technical commentary on the drawings and the BOQ
- Costs the bidders would bill for providing the construction including costs of material, labor, and VAT
- Specifics on the types of material recommended in response to the BOQ.
- Time frame in which construction could be provided, including start and end dates.
Bidders should also submits the following documents attached with their bid.
- Renewed license for the year in the area of construction, partitioning and aluminum work.
- VAT and TIN registration certificate,
- Valid certificate for registration with the relevant ministry (business license)
- Testimony of previous similar experience.
- Testimony of liquid working capital verified by bank statement in the last three months,
Bids must be received on or before 10:00 am in the morning on the next days after the closing of the bid document collection.
Bid will be open on the same date at 11:00am in the presence of bidders or their representative who choose to attend the opening at the meeting hall.
Note: the design work and bill of quantity should be collected during the office hours(9:00 to 5:00)starting from the date of announcement in the reported newspaper for seven(7) consecutive days.BBC Media Action will not be responsible for any expenses incurred by bidders in connection and preparation and delivery of bids and BBC Media will reserve the right to cancel part or the entire bid.
22 mazoria adjacent to worku building, bole sub city, kebede 18 house 174
TEL. 251-1-663-06/79/81/84, FAX: Tel. 251-1-663-06-87 P.O.box 29178