Dead Line: 2016-08-12
IRC-Ethiopia invites all experienced and eligible consultants to participate in the tender for Deep and shallow Boreholes Hydro-geological study and drilling supervision activities at Oromia, Amhara and Tigray regions.
- Bidders must have a renewed legal license for the year 2008 E.C. and previous experience in similar works is an essential criteria and should present their credentials with the bid document. A complete bid guideline and document shall be provided on bid document purchase
- The bid are available in 06 (six) groupings.
- Lot 1: Six (06) deep Boreholes Hydro-geological study and three (03) deep boreholes drilling supervision consultancy services at Oromya region, Arsi zone in Amegna woreda of Malekicho and Madfo Kebeles: Jeju woreda of Alag Dori and Huruta Dori Kebeles an Hitosa woreda of Guri Debula and Hurtuba Denbi kebeles
- Lot 2: Nine (09) shallow Boreholes Hydro –geological study and five (05) shallow boreholes drilling supervision consultancy services at Oromya region, Arsi zone in Amegna woreda of sede wale, Mada Walabu, Teji and Dinkiti kebeles: Jeju woreda of shedare chefa, Dolle Workicho and Wajalo Wadayimana kebeles and Hitosa woreda of Anole and Jango Kilisa Kebeles
- Lot 3: Four (04) deep Boreholes Hydro-geological study and two (02) deep boreholes drilling supervision consultancy services at Amahra region, North Sowa zone in Menz Gera woreda of sire Gedel and Shola kebeles and Kewet woreda of Tere and Yelen Kebeles.
- Lot 4: Six (06) shallow Boreholes Hydro-geological study and three (03) shallow boreholes drilling supervision consultancy services at Amahra region, North Sowa zone in Menz Gera woreda of Gey, Ashen and M/mariam kebeles and Kewet woreda of Kurebata, Birbira and Alelo kebeles
- Lot 5: Two (02) deep Boreholes Hydro-geological study and one (01) deep boreholes drilling supervision consultancy services at Tigray region, central Tigray zone in Aheferom woreda of Erdi Jeganu and Adi Ykoro kebeles
- Lot 6: Three (03) shallow Boreholes Hydro-geological study and two (02) shallow boreholes drilling supervision consultancy services at Tigray region, centeral Tigray zone in Aherforom woreda of Mezbr, Edaga-arbi and Laelay Megarya tsemri kebeles.
- Bidders may collect a complete set of bidding documents from IRC-Head office during office hours, from Aug 1, 2016 upto Aug 12, 2016 and bidders must present their original work license during purchase of document and during tender opening sessions.
- Bids must be accompanied by a tender guarantee of 1% of the arithmetically corrected tender amounts in CPO (bank guarantee)
- Bidders have to drop two copies of their bid offers in wax-sealed envelopes during office hours (from 8:30 Am to 12:30 Am in the morning & 11:30 PM to 5:30 PM in the afternoon) in to a tender box at IRC office during the mentioned hours above. The deadline for submission is 5:00 PM on Aug 12, 2016
- Bids will be opened at IRC office, Addis Ababa, in the presence of bidders or their representative on Aug 16, 2016 at 2:30 PM (after noon)
- IRC reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids
- For further information bidders may contact at the below address
- Any bid submitted after the deadline or out of the working hours will be cancelled
IRC (International Rescue Committee)
Bole road, TK International Building 6th floor
Telephone No. 011 6636735/6/7
P.O.Box 107 code 1110