Type: Multiple Items
Organization: Action for Development (AFD)
Dead Line: 2016-08-17
- Action for Development (AFD), an Ethiopian Residents Charity, invites interested bidders to supply 525 sets of house hold water purification Equipments & 525 pcs of 20 litres plastic bucket directly from stock for its projects implementation entitled “Emergency WASH interventions in Rayitu Galbi and Guradhamole Woreda’s of Bale Zone, Oromia Regional state” and “Enhancing Resilience of Agro Pastoralists and Pastoralists in the Dillo, Dirre, Miyo, Moyale, Teltele Districts in Borana Zone of Oromia Regional State”: ETH 1135, Which will be implemented in partnership with IRC and GAA, respectively.
- Financed by: International Rescue committee (IRC) & German Agro Action (GAA)
- Eligible bidders are invited to take part in the bid are expected to submit copies of all renewed trade license, VAT and tax payer’s registration certificates.
- Bidding will be conducted through open local tender procedure.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from Administration and Finance Department of Action for Development, Tel 011 662 59 76/011 827 58 68, Fax 011 662 55 63.
- The bid document can be purchased from action for development, tel 011 662 59 76/011 827 58 68, against payment of non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 during office hours, as of the date of this notice
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid bond amounting 1% of the total bid amount including 15% VAT, in the form of C.O.O Bid bond in any other form shall not be acceptable.
- All bids must be submitted one original marked “original” and one copy signed in the same way as the original and marked “Copy” by stating the contract title – supply of house Hold water purification Equipments with 20 lit plastic buckets and Bid Ref. No-AFDA-04/2016 with wax-sealed envelope at or before 10:00 A.M local time on 17th August, 2016. The technical and financial offers must be placed together in a sealed envelope.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders and/or their official representatives who wish to attend, at 10:30 A.M local time on 17th August, 2016
- Failure to comply with any of the conditions indicated above will result in automatic rejection
- The Organization reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
Action for Development