Type: Multiple Items
Organization: Eth Switch share company
Dead Line: 2016-09-19
- Eth Switch share company invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for procurement and implementation of the goods in the following
Lot-1: 150 KVA Generator Set
Lot-2: 80 KVA UPS
Lot-3: Network Equipments
Lot-4: Hard ware security Module
- Bidding is open to all eligible bidders that fulfill the qualification criteria in the bidding document
- A complete set of bidding document prepared in English Language may be purchased by interested bidders, from Eth Switch S.C., upon payment of a non-refundable fee of ETB 500 (five hundred)
- Bidders can purchase the bidding document from Eth Switch S.C. starting from August 4, 2016, during the following hours:
Monday – Friday: 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM and 1:30 PM – 5:00PM
Saturday : 8:30 AM – 12:00PM
- Eth Switch S.C. is located in Addis Ababa, Kazanchis Supermarket Area, on the 4th floor of Nega city Mall (across Zemen Bank)
- One original and two copies of the bids must be delivered to Eth Switch S.C. on or before September 19, 2016 at 5:00 PM local time. Late bids will be rejected.
- Bidder’s technical and financial proposal documents for each Lot should be sealed in separate envelops and then sealed in one envelope for their respective Lot. Each Lot envelop should be clearly marked with the title of its respective Lot from the list under No. 1 above
- Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives, who choose to attend, at the office of Eth Switch S.C. on September 20, 2016 at 9:00 AM, or any other date and place communicated to all bidders by EthSwitch in advance.
- The bids must remain valid for 90 (ninety) calendar days after the date of the bid closing date prescribed above. Accordingly the bids shall be valid through December 18, 2016.
- The bids must be accompanied by bid securities in the amount of ETB 30,000 (thirty thousand) separately for each Lot. In the form of certified check or bank guarantee issued by a local bank in Ethiopia.
- The bid securities for each Lot must remain valid until 30 (thirty) days after the end of the bid validity period. Accordingly, the bid securities should not expire before January 18, 2017. All other provisions with respect to bid security stipulated in the bidding document shall strictly apply on the bid security (ies) to be provided by bidders for the respective lot(s)
- Bidders can submit their bid(s) either for one or multiple lots. Bidders who choose to submit bids for multiple lots should submit separate bid documents for each lot.
- EthSwitch S.C. reserves the right to cancel the bids either partially or entirely
- For further information please contact EthSwitch S.C. on the following address
Ato Yosef Melka, Director of Finance and Customer services
Tel: +251 11 557 1204 /557 1196
Fax: +251 11 557 1115