Organization: Water supply, sanitation and Hygiene program
Dead Line: 2016-09-21
Water supply, sanitation and Hygiene program
IFB Title – procurement of submersible pumps & Generator sets
1. The Oromia Regional State through the government of Ethiopia has received loan/credit from different financers towards the cost of projects under OWNP and it intends to apply part of funds to cover eligible payments under the contract for electromechanical equipment.
2. The Oromia water, Mineral and Energy Bureau now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply and delivery of submersible pumps & Generator sets.
1. Contract number: OWMEB/EM/03/2016
Item Description: Submersible pump set complete with motor & all necessary fittings and accessories
2. Contract number: OWMEB/EM/04/2016
Item Description: Diesel generator sets with all accessories
3. Bidding will be conducted through the National competitive Bidding (NCB) as specified in the world Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, works and Non-consulting services under IBRD Loans & IDA credits & Grants by world Bank Borrowers January 2011 (“Procurement Guidelines”), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the procurement Guidelines.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at the office of Oromia water, Mineral & Energy Bureau, WaSH program coordination office, around Olympia next to Admas University, Second floor room no 208, Tel. No. 011 557 1306 /1278, Fax: 011 557 1298/99, P.O.Box: 8630, Addis Ababa /Finfinne
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested bidders on submission of a written application to the above and upon payment of a non refundable fee of Birr 400.00 (ETB four Hundred) or equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency. Bidders are required to attach with their application, a copy of their renewed trade license, VAT certificate, Tax clearance and TIN
6. Bids must be delivered to the above office on or before 2:00 pm on September 21, 2016. Electronic bidding will not be permitted.
7. Bids must be accompanied by a bids security of ETB 88,000.00 for submersible pumps & ETB 90,000.00 for Generator sets in the form of Bank Guarantee & Cash payment order (CPO) to Oromia water, Minerals & Energy Bureau
8. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and any one who choose to attend at 2:30 PM, on September 21, 2016 at the WaSH program coordination office, around Olympia next to Admas University, 3rd floor, room no 301, Addis Ababa /Finfinne. Late bids will be rejected.
9. The Bureau reserves the right to reject all or part of the bid
Address Oromia National Regional stat water, Mineral & Energy Bureau, WaSH program coordination office, around Olympia next to Admas University on Mina Building 2nd floor, room number 208, Telephone No 011 557 1306, E-mail: email@example.com, Finfinne (Addis Ababa)