Type: Multiple Items
Organization: SOMALI REGIONAL STATE DR. ABDULMAJIID HUSSEIN COLLEGE OF TEACHER EDUCATION
Dead Line: 2016-09-05
- The Somali Regional State, Dr. Abdulmajiid Hussein College of Teacher Education now invites sealed bid documents form eligible bidders for the supply of dry foods and inputs for 1900 trainers listed below for its Regular in service program in 2009 E.C.
Lot I. Cereals and other edible items
Lot II. Vegetables
Lot III. Milk, Egg and Meat
Lot IV. Bread
- A complete set of bidding document for the provision of dry food items can be purchased by legal and interested bidders up on payment of a non-refundable fee of birr 100 (one hundred birr) per each lot from the college finance and logistic sub-process office within ten days of the first appearance of this announcement during the official working hours.
- Interested and eligible bidders may obtain further information from the college finance and logistic sub-process office.
- All bids must be accompanied by a security of 1% of the bid amount in the form of insurance, bank guarantee or CPO and submitted before the closing data.
- Bids shall be submitted to Dr. Abdulmajid Hussein college of Teacher Education, finance and logistics sub-process office number 2, at any official working hours on or before the 10th date after the appearance of the announcement
- Bidders are required to submit copies of their business license renewed for the current fiscal year
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives on the 10th day of the appearance of the announcement at the college multi-purpose hall at 5:00 PM in the Presence of Somali Region BOFED procurement committee. If the 10th day is not working day, the bid shall be opened on the next day at the same time.
- The original & copy of the bid document shall be singed and sealed in all pages by the bidders.
- Bidders should submit one original & one copy of the bid document with separate sealed envelopes.
- The college reserves the right to reject any or all bids
Dr. Abdulmajiid Hussein College of Teacher Education Tel. 02577547 41/025775 26 84 P.O.Box 524