Organization: Erer Farmers’ cooperatives Union
Dead Line: 2016-09-13
Erer Farmers’ cooperatives Union now invites eligible bidders to participate in the bid for the construction of warehouse at Bishoftu, in the compound of Erer farmer’s cooperatives union.
Interested bidders who have grade 5 and above BC or GC should submit their proposals as per the following condition.
- All interested eligible bidders are required to provide renewed trade license, the tax payer’s registration certificate, VAT registration certificate and proof of registration as contractors
- Bidders can purchase a complete set of bidding documents from Erer farmers’ cooperative office no 07 upon non-refundable payment of Birr 400/four hundred/ only during the working hour from 2:30-6:30 and 7:30-11:30 local time.
- Eligible bidder shall provide their bid documents by a bid security having amount of 1% in the form of only by CPO the name of “Erer Farmer’s cooperatives union”.
- Bidders shall provide their technical proposal, financial proposal and bid security in separate sealed wax envelopes. Each of the documents shall have original and copy. Bidders shall write as “Technical original”, Technical copy, financial original and financial copy.
- Bids must be delivered to the Erer farmers’ cooperative union bid committee on September 13, 2016 up to 8:15 hr. local time and must be accompanied by bid security
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or representatives who choose to attend on the same date at 8:30 local time at the Erer union meeting hall. If the bid opening day is a holiday or a week day, the bid will be open in the next working day at the same place and time.
- All bid document must be contain bidder’s full name, address signature and company stamp in each page including on the envelope.
- Let bids will be rejected and returned unopened to bidders
- Erer Farmers cooperatives union reserve the right to accept or reject any or all bids
- Bidder can obtain additional information from the address below
Tel +251 114 56 65/56 76 Fax +251 114 33 51 52
Erer Farmers cooperatives union