Organization: WOLKITE UNIVERSITY
Dead Line: 2016-09-25
1. Wolkite University invites all eligible contractors of category GC-6/BC-5 and above who would financially and technically capable to furnish the necessary labor, material and equipment to undertake the construction of remaining works.
2. Interested bidder should have:
*VAT registration certificate.
* Tin number
* Trade license renewed for 2008 E.C
* Certificate from ministry ‘of urban development and house construction renewed for 2008 E.C
* Tax clearance from concerned body
3. Bidding will be conducted through a NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING (NCB) procedure specified in the public procurement proclamation of the Federal Government of Ethiopia, and is open to all bidders from eligible source countries as defined in the Guidelines.
4. Bids shall be valid for a period of thirty (30) colander days after Bid opening
5. The intended completion day of the project is 150 calendar days
6. Bids must be accompanied by bid security in the form of unconditional bank guarantee or CPO of 50,000 (Fifty thousand) made by the name of wolkite University and shall on main valid for a minimum of 30 (thirty) days. Insurance bond is not acceptable.
7. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application and copies of necessary renewed licenses with originals from Wolkite University, Wolkite Town, Gubrea sub-city, purchasing and procurement Directorate office which is located @ the main campus, Decentralized Administration-Head (DAB) Building 1st floor, Telephone number; 0113220118/ 0113220186/0113220062, upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00.
8. Bidders should provide their bidding document to the purchasing and procurement Directorate office, wolkite university, wolkite town, Gubrea sub-city, which is located @ the main campus, Decentralized Administration Head (DAB) Building 1st floor, Telephone number: 0113220118/0113220186/0113220062, before 10:00 A.M. on 30th day of announcement of this invitation for bid notice on the Addis Zemen news paper:
8.1 The Original and two copies of the technical document shall be in separate wax sealed envelopes and marked as “Original technical Documents” and “Copies of technical document “respectively and both original and copies shall be in wax sealed envelope.
8.2 The original and two copies of the financial document shall be in separate wax sealed envelopes and marked as “original financial document” and “copies of financial document “respectively and both original and copies including “bid security” shall be in wax sealed envelope, CPO attached with original technical document.
N.B:- The technical and financial document should be submitted in separate sealed and waxed envelop
9. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ /their representatives who choose to attend in person at 10:30 AM. On 30th day of this announcement on Addis Zemen news paper @ the purchasing and procurement Directorate office. If there will be public holiday & week end on this date, the closing and opening of the bid will take place on the next working day at the same time and the same venue. Late bids will be rejected.
10. Wolkite University reserves the right to reject all or part of the bid
11. Full Address: Wolkite University, Wolkite Town, Gubrea Sub-city, SNNPR Ethiopia
Telephone Number: 0113220118 or 0113220186 or 0113220062