Organization: SNNPR Road Authority
Dead Line: 2016-10-23
- The Region Government of SNNP has allocated budget towards the cost of Supervision of URRAP (Universal Rural Road Access Program) consultants, and intended to apply a portion of this budget to eligible payments under this contract for the Supervision and Training of consultants Service which are carried out by the respective URRAP consultants.
- Thus the purpose of this Request for propose (RFP) is to solicit proposal from qualified and eligible consultants who have the capacity to supervise, train and develop the aforementioned URRAP consultants under this jurisdication of SNNP Region Zone Office in four group and two lots.
- The invitation is open to highway and bridge consultants or Engineering consultancy (general) of grade three and above registered by the Ministry of Urban Development and construction (MUDC) or related Authorities with renewed license, can submit Tax payer Identification Number (TIN), current tax clearance from the concerned Authorities and registered for VAT.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and can collect a complete set of bidding document/ request for proposal (REP)/ from SNNPR Road Authority, addressed below, through the payment of non refundable fee of ETB 300/birr three hundred/ only starting the date of the 1st appearance of this notice of invitation on the Ethiopian Herald. The final submission date and opening of the proposal will be on the 31st date of this announcement on the Ethiopian Herald at 11:00am & 2:30pm respectively. If the 31st date is not a working day, it will be held on the next working days at same time.
- The technical proposal and financial offer for consulting service should be prepared in one Original and two copies in different sealed envelopes and each proposal will be sealed in such a way that one original and one each proposal will be sealed in one envelope while the second photocopy will be sealed in another envelope separately and labeled as ORIGIONS and two PHOTOCOPIES to be placed in another outer envelope and must be placed in the bid box with a bid security of ETB 50000 Birr/Fifty Thousand only/ in the form of CPO or unconditional Bank Guarantee only at the same address below
- The evaluation and selection of consultants shall be carried out in accordance with SNNPRS procurement directive No. 13/2005, according the method used will be quality and cost based selection(QCBS)
- Thus, Bidders must meet a minimum number of technical points to be achieved in order to accept their proposal for the next stage of the evaluation ( i.e the evaluation of financial proposals). A minimum number of 49 out of 70 points are required for technical proposal to be considered responsive.
Consultants getting less than 49% in the evaluation shall be rejected and the envelopes containing the financial proposals of those consultants scoring 49 and above shall be opened.
- Technical proposal will be opened by the Authority’s bid evaluation committee in the presence of the bidders or their authorized representative, who may choose to attend, on at the address mentioned below
- The Authority reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids without giving any reason.
Address: SNNPR Roads Authority
Tel.046 220 23 68, 046 220 98 90, 046 220 98 86
Fax 046 220 23 66, P.O.Box 688