Organization: Marie Stopes International Ethiopia (MSIE)
Dead Line: 2016-12-19
Marie Stopes International Ethiopia (MSIE) is a nongovernmental and non-profit making organization that has been providing family planning (FP) and other Sexualand Reproductive Health (SRH) services in Ethiopia since 1990. Its vision is “Children by Choice, not by Chance”. In line with this vision it provides a comprehensive family planning and reproductive health services through MSIE static clinics, social franchising private networks, Public Facility Support (PFS) and Mobile Units.
1. MSIE invites all interested and eligible bidders to bid for Toyota vehicles maintenance and repair service Garages from grade III & above to sign & work with a contract agreement for a period of One year with the possibility of extension.
2. Interested bidders are required to provide current and legal registration licenses from the ministry of Trade and Industry, tax identification and value added tax registration certificate, business profile, and recommendation letter of organizations so far served, financial status and certificate of insurance of the motor vehicles and grade of Garage.
3. Interested bidders may obtain the bidding documents during office hours starting from the first day of this notice appeared in the newspapers against payment of non-refundable administration charge of Birr 100 (One hundred birr) from the following address:
Marie Stopes International Ethiopia
Kirkos Sub City, Kebele 02
House No. 174
P.O. Box 5775
Tel: 011-5509307, 0115509250,
WoloSefer in front Tebaber Berta Building
4. Bidders should submit one original and one copy of wax sealed offers accompanied by copies of all appropriate documents (renewed business license, tax identification, value added tax registration certificate…) to the above address into the box ready for the bid on or before 19 December 2016, 10:00 AM local time.
5. Bidders shall furnish as part of the bid, Birr 2000 (Two thousand Birr) bid security only in the form of cash payment order (CPO) or a bank guarantee issued by a recognized bank in birr which will be refunded as soon as a contract is signed.
6. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their legal representatives who choose to attend on 19December 2016 at 10:30 AM local time at the Marie Stopes International Ethiopia (MSIE) training room.
7. Marie Stopes International Ethiopia (MSIE) reserves the right to deal with any supplier of its choice. MSIE is not bound to accept the lowest offer or any offers reject any or all bids. Marie Stopes International Ethiopia (MSIE)